We-Vibe Moxie Wearable Panty Vibrator for Women - Clitoral Stimulator with 10 Vibration Modes - App Controlled & Whisper Quiet - Rechargeable & Waterproof Adult Toys for Couples - Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

We-Vibe Moxie Wearable Panty Vibrator for Women - Clitoral Stimulator with 10 Vibration Modes - App Controlled & Whisper Quiet - Rechargeable & Waterproof Adult Toys for Couples - Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Me and my SO decided to do our first test before going to TV. We chose a comedy show, I was not prepared at all, I even forgot to apply lube. He used the remote for this session, and started on the lowest setting, hoping I would get wet while watching the show, but I was too distracted, so we needed a change of plans. Sure, Moxie offers broader stimulation, not my personal favorite, but it’s a much more relaxing way to orgasm. During my first session with Moxie, it took longer than I’d like to admit to reaching orgasm, but I finally did. The light indicates charging when it flashes rapidly. If the light stays on, the device is fully charged. Each product’s creators sought to maximize stimulation without sacrificing comfort. Both vibrators are constructed of soft, firm silicone that doesn’t flex or move. After all, most panty toys with a flatter design feel more natural when worn. When walking, sitting, and lying down, it feels like there’s nothing out of the ordinary except for the vibration. And the shape is what I like most about Moxie. To me, it’s less intrusive and the vibrations feel more natural and teasing.

Pros: Flexible nozzle for increased comfort; low-profile shape allows it to fit well between bodies during sex; 12 intensity levels; Bluetooth-controllable for short-distance or long-distance play; waterproof If something goes wrong or the app searches too long for your vibe, you can close the We-Connect app and open it again and start the pairing. We-Vibe’s Moxie vibrator is another popular toy among sex educators. Moxie is a rechargeable panty vibe that slips into any pair of underwear you own, “so there’s no need to worry about a panty that will cramp your style,” says Sam, the cofounder of NYC sex shop Shag.And the design of the BlueMotion Nex 1 is very similar to the Moxie, so I expected it to be inadequate for my clit. Sex toys are always welcome additions in the bedroom, but sometimes they’re not the easiest to control when you're in the moment. Introducing: the best remote control vibrators, which exist to make solo or partner play a little bit easier and a lot more fun. No more fumbling with buttons or flipping through vibration patterns and speeds without being able to see what you’re doing (when you’re really just trying to focus and stay in the mood). And with February around the corner, remote control vibes make an excellent sexy gift for Valentine’s Day. What to look for in remote control sex toys? First at the lowest intensity level and then gradually stronger and stronger. That’s when I realized that he was just playing with me, because he knows very well that I only reach orgasm with steady stimulation. And he started switching between the different patterns, which was pleasant and teasing at first, but then I really needed an orgasm, so I asked him to do something about it.

Some nipple stimulation helped prepare me for the vibe. But this time he controlled the toy via the app, choosing interrupting vibration patterns that felt quite arousing after I was already wet. How to Use: Apply water-based lubricant to both arms of the toy. Slip the internal arm inside your vagina, and position the external arm comfortably on your clit. Use the buttons on the toy to turn it on or off, adjust its intensity, or change settings. You can thrust the toy in and out or just hold it still.Press the power button to switch on your We-Vibe Moxie (located above the magnetic plate). It will turn on at the last function you used. It took me more time to position the toy correctly, maybe it was because the panties I was wearing that day were a little too loose. Press the raised button on top of your Moxie vibe and keep it there for 5–6 seconds to activate pairing mode. When pairing mode is active, the We-Vibe Moxie will vibrate three times.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop