IRIS USA 19 Quart WEATHERPRO Plastic Storage Box with Durable Lid and Seal and Secure Latching Buckles, Weathertight, Clear with Black Buckles, 6 Pack

£72.87
FREE Shipping

IRIS USA 19 Quart WEATHERPRO Plastic Storage Box with Durable Lid and Seal and Secure Latching Buckles, Weathertight, Clear with Black Buckles, 6 Pack

RRP: £145.74
Price: £72.87
£72.87 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The clear material allows for easy viewing of contents while the durable plastic construction keeps contents protected from moisture and other damage. It’s the only bin we’ve found with wheels and a big, comfortable handle that folds down when it’s not in use. Several other Wirecutter staffers have used these bins for years, although a couple of people have noted that the bins can be smelly when you first get them. Holds a lot: We considered bins that would neatly and securely hold a variety of items and stack without wobbling.

These inexpensive, breathable boxes are better than plastic bins for clothes storage and they were the easiest to load and unload.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. If you do plan on packing one of these full to the brim, be mindful of weight (we’d recommend things like clothes and decorations over documents and dry goods). Long-term test notes: Over the past three years, I’ve used the Iris test samples for everything from storing my daughter’s artwork in a closet to housing baby chicks ( with a hacked lid to let air flow) until they’re old enough for our family’s chicken coop.

And one of our three-year-old test samples survived a bear attack in 2020 and is still going strong. I have experience maintaining entire school libraries, keeping hundreds of yards of fabric organized, and storing and cataloguing the onslaught of sheets and blankets I’ve tested for Wirecutter. In testing we consolidated three bins of holiday decorations into the Sterilite and wheeled it into storage—quick and easy.The latch still works perfectly, and if I had padlocked the bin (the lock was purchased but sitting in the house forgotten), I’m pretty confident the bear would have failed in its quest for food. Neither material should be affected by the hottest outdoor temperatures—weaker PP doesn’t break down until about 176 degrees Fahrenheit. Though the container would probably need to be replaced after a major fall, your stuff would stay inside. They chipped and lost latches in our drop tests, so look to our heavier-duty bins if you plan to treat them roughly. In testing the wheels did pop off of this bin—we think that’s due to the sheer weight and size of something this big taking a tumble down a flight of stairs—but we easily reattached them.

Why it’s great: The extra-large Sterilite 40 Gallon Wheeled Industrial Tote is helpful for anyone who struggles to carry heavy containers or for those who want to save multiple trips by filling one giant bin instead of several smaller ones. If a container survived those tests, we filled it with household goods to see how much it held, if it closed when overstuffed, if it stacked securely, and how comfortable it was to carry. Why it’s great: Take the Rubbermaid 24 Gallon ActionPacker camping or throw it in the back of your truck—it’s the best storage container we found for outdoor use. Durable: All bins should have closures that work consistently and materials that won’t break or tear with everyday use. Over the years we’ve simulated flooding and water leaks by hosing the bins down, submerging them in a kiddie pool, and leaving them out in the rain overnight.

In the quest to tidy, storage containers can make the difference between an organized home and one heaped with mismatched boxes in the closets and garage. We also like the iWill for items like scarves and belts—accessories you don’t use every day but still want ready access to. This is the only such problem we’ve had, but I’d stuffed the bin so full over the last few years that the lid bent upward, leaving an air gap for something small to crawl in. Improved hotmelt seal provides a hermetic closure that is ideal for storing keepsakes, important documents or anything with sentimental value.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop