Lite - Hip Healthy One- Size Multi-Position Adjustable Baby Carrier/Sling

Lite - Hip Healthy One- Size Multi-Position Adjustable Baby Carrier/Sling

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Both are made from the same fabric as the main carrier and have a pouch the whole carrier can be tucked into. Close Parent claims that the Caboo Lite is quick and easy to use and perfect for tiny newborns, so we’ve tested this sling in our lab and with a parent user panel to find out whether it really is a convenient, low-cost carrier. We recommend that if you have bought a complete set of nappies then just wash one or two to see how you get on with them. The Close Caboo comes in two parts – the first you simply pop over your head like a t-shirt, before adjusting the size using the two sets of rings.

They mention it's comfortable for the baby and convenient for the carer, as it enables them to have free hands. It allows me to keep baby close to my body while giving me the freedom to move about the house, have a cup of tea and get some chores done! However, the Caboo still requires the tying of one knot behind your back, so it doesn’t completely take away the need to tie. It holds your baby high up on your chest, which gives her a sense of security without restricting your movement, and provides lumbar support for you and your little one.

We test this by using a 15kg test dummy and jolting it up and down to replicate movement by the baby and parent. The award winning Caboo newborn carrier range by Close provides a handsfree way to carry your baby while providing the ultimate support and positioning for you and your baby in those precious first weeks and months. Please note that this is not a hands-free breastfeeding position as you will still need to support your baby’s head with your hand or arm. Lucia Carassiti says: I have definitely recommended this product to all my friends who are pregnant, to maximise its use from newborn up to 14.

The Caboo Lite is much slimmer and lighter than the Blend or the Organic, and as such is a great option for babywearing in summer. Don't waste money on a baby carrier or baby sling that's uncomfortable, tricky to get on and off or won’t support your baby.The Caboo range is certified ‘hip healthy’ by the IHDI providing an optimal physiological carrying position and support for developing hips and spine. Hip-Healthy Assurance: With a profound focus on child welfare, this carrier is intricately designed to uphold hip health standards, ensuring correct postural positioning and supporting the natural development of your child's hips. The Caboo is ideal for wearing around the house, allowing me to get jobs done while keeping Katie close, and she likes feeling involved in what I’m doing. Some parents prefer the narrower fabric, especially if they are petite or find too much fabric too warm. With its range of carrying positions, the Caboo is a versatile way to carry your baby from birth to toddlerhood.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop