NIV Bible for Journalling and Verse-Mapping: Floral

NIV Bible for Journalling and Verse-Mapping: Floral

RRP: £29.99
Price: £14.995
£14.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Verse mapping is carefully examining the relationship between elements (Scripture) by pulling apart and examining context, cross-references, word meaning, etc to see how the elements fit into the whole. Maybe finding yourself on a similar story road draws you to seek a new way of studying Scripture too.

This NIV Journalling Bible, with a cover inspired by the Japanese ceramic art form, kintsugi, is a beautifully presented Bible for you to treasure. Whether you’re reading through an entire book of the Bible, or moving around through verses of a specific theme, this is where you choose what your path will be for your study time. It’s prob my own fault for not confirming sizing, but it seems like the way the case is shaped, and how the zipper sewn in, has made it so I can’t fit the covers of my bible in the cover holders. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.It was my heart's desire to teach other women a “new” way to study in the hopes that it would reignite their craving for God’s Word. I love the versatility, and how I can stop when I need to and pick right back up where I left off without missing a beat.

It is a method of breaking down a verse by identifying and defining keywords, historical context, alternate translations, and cross references. That is a dangerous habit to get into and often leads to frustration and disappointment because we aren’t reading the Bible the way the Holy Spirit had it written (line-by-line, book-by-book). They also offer an NIV Verse Mapping Bible for Girls that features the same content in a hardcover edition with unique design elements. Bible text is printed in clear, easy-to-read 9pt British Text on thicker than usual Bible paper, with a five centimetre margin on every page, giving you lots of extra room for notes, reflections, illustrations or Bible studies.One day you might have 10 minutes to devote to your verse mapping and another day you might have an hour. As if it was a lifeline, I held onto the Bible I’d been recently given—the one my dad used when he was saved and baptized at 60 years old—the Bible my dad had studied in the two short years before he’d passed away.

If there’s a particular verse or verses that really touched you in your studies why not hide them in your heart. I stopped shying away from talking about biblical things and became more confident in what the Holy Spirit was teaching me. The Verse Mapping Journal offers both biblical study technique and the freedom to hear from the Holy Spirit in your study time like no other Bible study tool available. Once you’ve gathered the tools and gained the confidence to apply what you’ve learned, it’s up to you how your journey will look . This NIV Bible for Journalling and Verse-Mapping, with a cover inspired by the Japanese ceramic art form, kintsugi, is a beautifully presented Bible for you to treasure.Now that you have a better understanding of the verse you mapped take it one step further by memorizing it. So while it wasn’t surprising that I found myself in unfamiliar territory, what is surprising is the place that I found the least familiar: the pages of my Bible. Maybe you want to check out maps, do a character study, or look into the history of a person or place. The only thing I don’t like about this one is the layout - it’s backwards and I haven’t come across any explanation for why that is! Life was crazy enough without me trying to add a super complicated study method to my mornings so I pretty much just ignored any reference to it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop