Red Horse Products Hoof-Stuff 190ml

Red Horse Products Hoof-Stuff 190ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This has kept our loan pony’s feet looking amazing despite changes in weather & ground conditions. A little goes a long way so excellent value for money” Best products on the market! Company owner used to be my horse dentist (he was the best at that too!)” I had mine on a very similar diet to yours, all based on Top Spec products. They are now on various quantities of Fast Fibre, Micronised Linseed and Pro Hoof, with a bit of low-alpha chaff for bulk and have never looked better. It might be worth a look at the contents of Pro Hoof and having a think about that. You just need to be careful what you add to it, might not be necessary. Great product, I’ve kept a tub of this to hand for about 10 years now. I recommend it to anyone who asks about keeping feet healthy”

Absolutely love this product … As a farrier, I have been promoting this product for the smelly, soft frogs I’ve been seeing lately. The Field Paste seems to be working very well for clearing up these conditions and my clients are loving it!! Thanks Red Horse Products”You need to ensure that the fissure is very clean, if there is any dirt in there it will hurt, you will get toe first landings and it won't improve any. Take a medical swab (gauze or similar - it doesn't have to be sterile) dip it in a similar disinfectant and use it to "floss" the fissure, to sweep out any particles of mud or gravel. Artimud fills shallow gaps in hooves and provides long-lasting protection against damage. It contains naturally active agents that cleanse the area and support the formation of healthy tissue.

Amazing stuff!!! I couldn’t be without it, especially during the winter to keep my mares feet healthy. Easy to use and stays put in all the nooks and crannies in her feet. Brilliant.” Brilliant product cleared up my horses feet in no time. Also like the Hoof-Stuff which cured the holes he had in his frogs. Would deffo recommend your products!” product what I love about it is even after a few days you can still see and smell the product on the hoof. Clears all nasty stuff up in a flash. Love love love” Brilliant stuff, our horses feet have never been better. Won’t use anything else ever again. Thanks for making a miracle paste x” lol, thank you! I wish I could find some old pics of his hooves but sadly I changed phones and lost them. His hinds have always held quite a nice compact shape but he would square the ends off and his fronts would always splay outwards making the issue of a flat sole worse. All four feet however, have always been quite flat underneath with no definition, I would always have at least 1 set of shoes on a year to just try and help with the fronts a bit. This spans across the use of three farriers since my old farrier died when he was 4 and so I just always put it down to the beast because all the farriers I used at my old yard have incredible reputations and generally do an excellent job on all other horses I know. But since his move and his trim by John his entire foot shape has noticeably changed for the better, honestly his reputation up here is very well deserved!

You may also like...

I use this, was recommended by my barefoot trimmer 🙂 It’s amazing! Cleared Bruno’s hooves almost overnight, and it smells so good!” Field Paste is my “go-to” solution when I’m concerned about my horses hoof health. Good effective product” Incredible products. I used Hoof-Stuff and Artimud to help chronic infection in my horse’s frogs and central sulcus. After a year of trying every product on the market they closed it up after a few weeks.”

My horses live out and Silverfeet has been a life saver. It isn't expensive so I'd recommend it to anyone to clear thrush and prevent it. The greasy consistency gives it a bit of an edge over most other products, I like it better than the Field Paste. We recommend flushing with Sole Cleansebut anything ‘gentle’ will suffice e.g. salt water, dilute vinegar etc. Avoid flushing with iodine, peroxide, bleaches etc. as these may damage otherwise healthy tissues. Hoof-Stuff is advised for use in deeper, tighter holes in the hooves where it is deemed fabric would stay. With shallower holes Artimud is advised instead. These marks may have pushed the trimmer to take the walls right low, to relieve the pressure in the outer quarter walls. The risk of this is making the horse walk on sole and frog, which if weak, by thrush, usually - the horse is sore. Storm’ an 8 year old eventer was stopping at even very small fences for no apparent reason after previously having been a reliable jumping horse. Vets, farriers and multiple instructors had failed to identify the problem.It's not sheared heels, but it is a significant thrush infection (and a very long foot! that is an exceptional amount of growth for 5 weeks) Just wanted to let you know how wonderful I think your product Hoof-Stuff is. I have four barefooted horses and Hoof-Stuff is a main everyday item that we use too fill in any small or large crevices in the hoof, it stays put through any weather, mud, stones sand etc. The hoof grows out with no problems. Your product is the best I’ve come across recommended to all bare footers out there.????????

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop