Soda Folk Mixed Pack, Nostalgic American Style Fizzy Drinks, Cream Soda, Root Beer, Cherry Soda & Blueberry Muffin Soda, 100% Natural Ingredients, Gluten Free & Vegan (16 x 330ml Cans)

£54.995
FREE Shipping

Soda Folk Mixed Pack, Nostalgic American Style Fizzy Drinks, Cream Soda, Root Beer, Cherry Soda & Blueberry Muffin Soda, 100% Natural Ingredients, Gluten Free & Vegan (16 x 330ml Cans)

RRP: £109.99
Price: £54.995
£54.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Covid-19 has been our biggest struggle although we’ve managed to weather the storm better than other businesses through our online proposition,” Simon said.

Despite its growth, the company says it’s still in its infancy, focussing on reach and its charity element.

Comments

Cherry and Orange Soda were developed in April 2018, although Orange was replaced with Grape Soda in early 2020. Blueberry Muffin was launched in May 2021. I couldn't believe that Ken had found a way to hero all those amazing unsung heroes who live and work amongst us…..I was super passionate about bringing the brand to life so that we could inspire others through telling their amazing stories.

It may have actual vanilla in it, not just some false flavouring. But to me, it wasn't like a vanilla milkshake strength of taste. Kate said of her win: ‘I was so thrilled to be chosen as the winner being recognised for the work myself and my colleagues do across the country.

However our biggest passion is to be a platform to celebrate all those unsung heroes across the country. The drink even has a celebrity fan base with Top Gear's Chris Harris and Professor Green both big fans.

It's 3 stars as it didn't taste fake or anything like that. But for a premium product, it wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be. Among those people were the dinner ladies that served us food in school, that provided an ear that didn’t belong to a teacher or parent and that was a friendly face – mostly – with a nice plate of grub – again mostly. Simon is now the managing director - or chief soda maker - as he puts it, and wants Soda Folk be available in every supermarket, pub and food establishment. I really wanted it to, so much. Maybe the Virgils one is sweeter and that's why. I have 3 cans left of this and will have them. But alas, it's not nearly as vanillary as I had hoped. Jam Roly Poly was a staple of the primary school desert menu, along with apple crumble and ice cream and jelly – at least it was when I was in primary school about 30 years ago.Simon Waterfall, Chief Soda Maker at Soda Folk, said they wanted to champion the unsung heroes who help look after our kids – the ‘School Dinner Folk’. The winner came out as Jam Roly-Poly, a nostalgic favourite from school days gone by – with custard. I tried jam roly poly soda from Soda Folk and it’s amazing – sweet but not so that it leaves an after taste – refreshing over ice #food #soda #drink ♬ original sound – Ryan Morrison

We’re sure you’ll agree, Kate is a deserving winner and an absolute credit to her local community. We’re over the moon with our new, limited-edition flavour. But the real joy comes with being able to share Kate’s wonderful story!’ By telling their stories we hope to inspire others to do amazing things, a bit like how Sir Captain Tom helped galvanise the country.” So, with this in mind, SodaFolk produced a special edition drink to join their existing family of beverages – cream soda, root beer, grape soda and cherry soda. Despite its success, the company continues to be run by just two full time employees – Simon included.

Already a customer?

Whether they are cooking the food, wiping down the tables, or sourcing the ingredients, they all play a key part. And what better way to celebrate them than getting the winner of Britain’s Best School Dinner Folk 2021 on our special edition bottle.’ This year we also onboarded three new retailers - Ocado, Holland & Barratt and WHSmith - increasing distribution points by 1,000.” It is a classic 19th century British dish, pure comfort food, that is made from suet pudding covered in jam, steamed and often served with custard. This, in my view, isn't. It's not too sweet, even tho there is actual sugar in it. But I didn't feel a sense of "wow... now that is pure vanilla".

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop