Microsoft Surface Pro 9 - 13 Inch 2-in-1 Tablet PC - Silver - Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD - Windows 11 Home - Device only, UK plug, 2022 model

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Microsoft Surface Pro 9 - 13 Inch 2-in-1 Tablet PC - Silver - Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD - Windows 11 Home - Device only, UK plug, 2022 model

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Tactile signals with Surface Slim Pen 2 can be experienced on some applications on Surface Pro 9 running Windows 11. Surface Slim Pen 2 sold separately. Chargers, software, accessories, and devices sold separately. Availability may vary by market. Surface Slim Pen 2 does not come with a charger. Surface Slim Pen 2 can charge with Surface Slim Pen Charger, Surface Pro Signature Keyboard, Surface Laptop Studio, and Surface Duo 2 Pen Cover. All are sold separately. You'll also find a section about imaging for IT professionals. Prepare your Surface before updating If you're not sure which Surface model you're using, see Which Surface model do I have? Diagrams of Surface Pro (5th Gen)

That doesn't mean that it's not faster, in fact in Cinebench R15 - a test we've retired and replaced with Cinebench R23 - the Surface Pro 8 is nearly 50% faster than the Surface Pro 7, which is a pretty incredibly generational increase. The difference isn't as stark in GeekBench 4, but it's still noticeably faster. Surface Pro 9 (SQ® 3/5G) comes with Windows 11 Home on ARM. At this time, Surface Pro 9 (SQ® 3/5G) with Windows 11 Home on ARM will not install some games and CAD software, and some third-party drivers or anti-virus software. Certain features require specific hardware (see Windows 11 Specs and System Requirements). Note: You can upgrade your Surface Pro 7 to Windows 11. For more info, see Windows 11 System Requirements. Surface Pro 7 features Work your way Colors available on selected models only. Available colors, sizes, finishes, and processors may vary by store, market, and configuration.A full charge takes about 100 minutes, hitting 80% in an hour using the included 65W charger via the Surface Connect port or equivalent USB-C power adaptor. Photograph: Samuel Gibbs/The Guardian Surface Headphones 2+ require use of the included Microsoft Surface USB Link to achieve Microsoft Teams certification, available only on Windows and macOS. This year’s Surface Pro gets an upgrade to 12th Gen Intel silicon – either a Core i5 or a Core i7 – or the Microsoft SQ3 chip, depending on the model you choose. My review sample comes with an Intel Core i7-1265U: this CPU has ten cores that break down into eight “efficient” cores running at up to 3.6GHz and two Hyper-Threading performance cores that operate at a max Turbo frequency of 4.8GHz. As you might expect, the most obvious upgrade this year is to the CPU inside. But this isn’t the usual simple internal revamp. That’s because as well as moving to 12th Gen U-series Intel Core i5 and Core i7 chips, the Surface Pro 9 range now includes a model built around the ARM-based Microsoft SQ3 chip, and it’s significant because it signals that the use of smartphone-like chips (this is based largely on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3) to power laptops is a practice that’s here to stay, and that it’s likely to become more prevalent.

Sold separately. Software licence required for some features. Charger for Surface Slim Pen 2 sold separately. Surface Slim Pen 2 can charge with Surface Slim Pen Charger, Surface Pro Signature Keyboard, Surface Pro X Signature Keyboard, Surface Laptop Studio and Surface Duo 2 Pen Cover. Battery life varies significantly based on usage, network and feature configuration, signal strength, settings and other factors. See here for details. not available in all areas, mmWave in US only. Supports Sub-6 GHz. 5G not available in all areas; compatibility and performance depend on carrier network, plan and other factors. See carrier for details and pricing.It’s still topped with Gorilla Glass 5, has ten-point multitouch and active stylus compatibility. And, as with the very best laptops and 2-in-1 devices, it also comes with ambient light and colour sensors to ensure that working with the Surface Pro 9’s screen is easy on the eyes, no matter how long your working day. Available colours for accessories and Type Cover (sold separately) may vary by market and configuration. There's not really a lot of real estate available for speakers though, so they're honestly better than we'd expect. Though, you'll still be better off with a pair of headphones.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop