The Buyer: The making and breaking of an undercover detective

The Buyer: The making and breaking of an undercover detective

RRP: £17.99
Price: £8.995
£8.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He was deemed too short, but they needed someone who could play the French Horn, which he could do, so he was let in anyway and served on duty in a bigger capacity than just playing the French Horn.

An interesting panel that took the audience, in part into their world of their previous careers, their inspiration/motivation and their books.

We honour Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples' continuous connection to Country, waters, skies and communities.

In 2018 he launched Sleeping Dogs, a new theatre company which aims to champion and offer opportunity to northern voices. Please note that some countries may charge the recipient duties on the 'import' of parcels from time-to-time. We celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander stories, traditions and living cultures; and we pay our respects to Elders past and present.Neil Lancaster talked revealed how he saw some funny people in his career and this helped form some of his characters in his books. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. I hope you enjoy my blog as I take you through my book and theatre reviews as well as book events and festivals as I attend them.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop