This Works In Transit Camera Close-Up, 40 ml - Hydrating Primer for a Long-Lasting and Flawless Finish to Make Up - 3 in 1 Face Moisturiser, Mask and Primer with Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid

£9.9
FREE Shipping

This Works In Transit Camera Close-Up, 40 ml - Hydrating Primer for a Long-Lasting and Flawless Finish to Make Up - 3 in 1 Face Moisturiser, Mask and Primer with Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Due to the rapid growth of the This Works brand we are constantly looking for new talent to join our team. In transit camera close-up: apply to clean skin including eye area and massage gently until absorbed. All products have been assessed for safety by qualified professional toxicologists, whose review included consideration of how the products are used.

I really struggle to know how to evaluate this as a mask – a pre-makeup mask feels like such an odd concept to me, but I guess the only way I can really evaluate is how I feel at the end of the day when I take my makeup off. Due to the distribution agreement we have in place with Mecca and Harvey Nichols we are unable to ship directly to Australia or New Zealand.WHEN: this is a portable pick-me-up, that plumps and brightens skin in a flash so you are photo-ready at anytime.

When used as a primer, this award-winning product creates smooth skin and a flawless, blemish-free complexion for the foundation to sink into and long-lasting make-up that stays put. Ho wever, to ensure product efficacy there are times when our formulations include animal-derived ingredients. Create a clean, bright, and protected base for your serums and moisturisers to sink into with Rosewater, Water Mint and Echium Oil-infused pads that won’t take you over a liquid limit.

The directions tell you to apply the This Works In Transit Camera Close Up to clear skin and massage in until fully absorbed. For full details on these products - and to learn more about how we work with CBD - please visit thisworkscbd.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop