Let's Pretend This Never Happened

Let's Pretend This Never Happened

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I remember having to limit myself to just a few chapters at a time so I wouldn't run out before the bookmobile made its run back to the country. The reason this memoir is only mostly true instead of totally true is that I relish not getting sued.

It has made my list of must reads which, because of my financial circumstances and love of physical copies of things, has become a difficult list to gain a space on.

Many also feature Hailey especially after the family decide to move once more but back to a more rural area, so that Hailey might have some similar experiences to Jenny since they shaped the way she grew up. The way Lawson discusses peer pressure was something I also heavily related to since it’s not overt peer pressure. I think I’ll decoupage it onto my coffee bowl (not mug, bowl) so I can remember to read your book every morning.

We here in Boston–where you can’t swing a dead cat (sorry Posey) with hitting a Bloggess fan–are heartbroken–HEARTBROKEN, I tell you–that you will not be coming here on your tour! Let’s Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir is a poignantly disturbing, yet darkly hysterical tome for every intellectual misfit who thought they were the only ones to think the things that Lawson dares to say out loud.I have no idea what the hold up is, but I can only imagine that Nathan Fillion is allergic to either twine or to bringing smiles to the faces of strange women who really aren't asking for that much, Nathan.

Laura Ingalls was a compulsive liar with no fact-checker, and probably if she was still alive today her mom would be saying, “I don’t know how Laura came up with this whole ‘I’m-a-small-girl-on-the-prairie’ story.

There are assorted joking threats between her and her husband, including post-it notes she left him saying, “If you leave wet towels on the ground again I will stab you. I am really hoping to have it before I go into labor (I am 39 weeks pregnant) because it would be best the best thing ever to read in the hospital. Jenny Lawson is a columnist and one of the most popular bloggers on Twitter (hundreds of thousands of followers). But God would already own it because I’m sending him an advance copy in hopes that he pimps it out to everyone. But Miami’s close enough too…just sayin’) I’m going though a very rough time right now, and your blogs, the funny and the inspirational, are bright spots for me.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop