The Spanking Files: Spanked Bottoms

The Spanking Files: Spanked Bottoms

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Also, quite possibly, a few ladies, especially the young mothers, were in awe of her, even, more than a little scared of her. Are you looking to atone for past mistakes, and to feel you've been held accountable for your wrong doings? Are you wanting to know what it's like to be put across a beautiful young woman's lap and given a hard bare bottom spanking?

I was only there for one day before the trouble began, I first arrived and dropped of my gear, unfortunately for me I just dropped my bags, had a quick shower and went out, leaving the room with my stuff strewn all over the floor. Under my care you will learn how to behave, and while I may be firm, it is ultimately for your own good. We all like the basic courtesies in life, so please arrive at the session showered, well-groomed and with pleasant but not excessive after shave or cologne. Having introduced yourself to me, you are now set to offer yourself to an enthusiastic, energetic and ardent disciplinarian who would like nothing better than to give you a jolly good hiding, just as in times gone by.My custom was to have her stand in front of me while I decided if I would take her panties down or I would have her do it.

Unlike the blank example above, it was filled in, the reason for the detention being, ‘Not respecting teaching staff’. The bedroom mirror saw curvy hips begin to swell, a ripe rump of perfect proportions filled her school knickers, along with the natural curiosity of a young girl turning into a woman filling her mind. Posted on July 20, 2023 July 18, 2023 Categories F/M paddling 5 Comments on Why Are Some Women Reluctant To SpankMen? We build and maintain all our own systems, but we don’t charge for access, sell user information, or run ads.There was uproar amongst the Bexhill team and the school's supporters, packed along one side of the pitch. It was the day she received the letter telling her that she had passed the 11+ exam with flying colours.

which at the correct point would be yanked down to their knees for a further sound spanking; if you think you would like to sink across my lap to disappear into bottom warming then get in touch. Karen liked the strange feeling she felt (in a certain in a certain intimate area) at being exposed. This Non Woke blog, continuously published since Aug 15, 2007, celebrates the erotic side of spanking as long practiced by one married couple.She saw her Mummy looking at her bush, her hips, she could almost read the thoughts in her head…”My my, my little girl is a girl no more. I have many years of experience placing errant women over my lap to have their skirt layers peeled back, scolded and firm spanking applied on the seat of their panties. I understand that my requirements for attire may seem unconventional to some, but it is important to remember that within the realm of role-play sessions, creating a specific atmosphere and dynamic is crucial. Miss Iceni is a relative newcomer to the London scene, but brings real gusto to her work, as well as a limitless sense of fun.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop