Disgrace

Disgrace

RRP: £11.15
Price: £5.575
£5.575 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

They found each other, first it was supposed to be a fling, it was just sex and lust between them, but later everything changed. I really feel honored to receive an ARC from the Ms. Brittainy Cherry. I've read all of her books, and THE AIR HE BREATHES was my favorite... but now, I think I might re-think that thought. It was simple, the way we loved. We loved the scars of our past, and we loved the unknown of our future. We loved the mistakes. We loved the celebrations. We loved our darkness, and we loved the light." I am addicted to perfect endings so I would have loved seeing a little miracle happening but nonetheless Brittainy gave this couple a happily ever after full of possibilities.

Ugh, I'm still not done being mad at Grace's mom. I could hate-rant on forever .... I wanted to throw her mother out the nearest window! But ... tiny little spoiler??? Her mom does come around in the end. Thank you Jesus! ☺ After an evening of drowning, the town’s bad seed was the one who’d helped me come up for a small breath of air.” Overall, it is a good book but it definitely could have been better. The first half of the book is like 5-stars for me but then, the second half is disappointing. It is slow and a bit boring. I might have been pissed at Grace for not divorcing yet and it may be the reason for the second half of the book to be worth 3 stars for me...Grace is a weak character but despite my usual dislike for weak women, she has won my heart with her pure goodness and her self-improvement while trying to discover herself and her value. Brittainy’s debut novel, called “The Space In Between”, was released in the year 2013. Her work is from the romance genre, and her books have gotten published in more than eighteen countries around the world. Grace has loved and been with Finn since she was fifteen years old, her first love. Exactly Fifteen years later we see them wrapping up their lives together, him walking out the other door for another woman, leaving Grace beyond devastated, barely able to breathe. La mayoría de las historias que he leído de Brittainy siempre me llegan porque me identifico con algo y en este caso fue Grace porque muchas veces yo he sido como Grace complaciendo a mi familia haciendo lo que se espera de mí aunque Gracias a Dios mi mamá no es como la de ella.

I loved how they opened up for each other. They started to develope a friendship. They were perfect for each other, because they undersood the other. I loved to read how their relationship developed. While they found each other, they found themselves too. If you love angsty, emotional romances, this one is for you. If you love small town romances, this one is for you. If you love Heros with dogs and heroines discovering themselves, this one is for you. Honestly, if you have a pulse and like to read, this one is for YOU.I hadn’t known that hands could fall against a body in such a way where it was gentle and wild all at once. Bu kitap önyargılarınız yüzünden sizi utandırıyor. Karakterleri bazı şekillerde yargılıyorsunuz ve bazı varsayımlar yapıyorsunuz ama suratınıza şak diye yapıştırıyor. Sizi utandırıyor. The towns bad boy and the towns Princess was just the perfect way to spend a winters night. There were so many life lessons one could take away from this, in my eyes this could quite possibly be the most memorable, captivating, and thought provoking romance novel Brittainy has written to date. An emotional slow burn romance that I loved from start to finish. Each day I prayed for my husband to love me again, yet slowly my prayers began to shift toward the man who wasn’t right for me.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop