Swordfish 40351 A2 Armoured660 Heavy Duty Paper/Document Laminator

Swordfish 40351 A2 Armoured660 Heavy Duty Paper/Document Laminator

RRP: £236.40
Price: £118.2
£118.2 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This preserves the life of your document as once sealed, documents are protected against handling, water, grease and finger-marks. The Heavy Duty machine has state-of-the-art technology designed to laminate one sheet in just 32 seconds – durable, fast and efficient, it’s the ideal document laminator. You might wonder what you would actually use a laminator for but once you start laminating it is difficult to stop! Swordfish range of laminators includes feature-rich models for all users, from hobbyists to professionals, capable of laminating documents up to A2 size, all designed to make lamination simple, straightforward and trouble-free.

This durable machine also features extra rollers for high speed laminating as well as many other features that you won’t find on Ikon models. Additionally, temperature management ensures each pouch receives the right amount of heat, giving you the perfect final lamination. I already have the Swordfish Superslim A4 which worked a treat last year for a similar exhibition but this year I wanted to display my images at a larger scale.This heavy laminator gives you exceptionally fine and consistant finish allowing you to laminate photos and digital work to the highest quality.

Hard wearing and designed for constant use without compromising quality, the exceptionally fast Pro Series 4600 is able to laminate all types of printed materials of any shape, up to 3mm thick and A2 size. Ideal for continuous use the IP450 also features hot roller technology for the perfect bubble-free finish.If you need an A2 laminating system with plenty of get up and go, then the Peak PHS-450 is the one to choose. To guarantee each lamination is flat and secure, Swordfish uses 4-Roller Technology producing flawless results every time.

I am very pleased with the Armoured660 and although it also handles A4, I still like to use my funky red Superslim for the smaller sizes. Clear instructions on the machine make it easy to select the right speed and temperature and six-roller technology guarantees a professional finish.

Fast and affordable desktop poster lamination is now available in the form of the Peak Professional PP-450 A2 pouch laminator. A robust all metal construction, this laminator is also suitable for hot foiling and mounting, as well as bubble free photo lamination. A best seller into schools and anywhere that wants to produce laminated posters as well as smaller work.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop