Fenix HT18 Long Range Flashlight, Black

Fenix HT18 Long Range Flashlight, Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I haven't actually tried but judging on the manufacturer runtimes the efficiency of LEP is much worse than LED (i. Subjectively I can see objects at a greater distance with the Fenix, I believe this is because the beam width and light spill of the Nitecore drowns out the reflected light from distant objects. I would estimate a quarter mile as its extreme range but I wanted a light that would brighten things up to about 3kms and it works great for that.

The HT30R is Fenix's first LEP (Laser Excited Phosphor) torch, which uses a laser instead of an LED as it's light source. au, we carry a range of powerful torch options from some of the most trusted brands in the industry. Four brightness levels deliver various beam distances/ run times whilst the tactical momentary / constant - on switch and side mode button provide user friendly operation. Simply speaking, the higher the lumen, the brighter the flashlight; the higher the candelas, the more capable it is to reach further distance. I own one of those ‘tactical’ flashlights with a LED, I use it while taking my dog Nephi for an evening walk I was really impressed with it, this new flashlight is much much better.The HT30R is turned on and off with the round tactical tail button by fully pressing it down, and it also offers a momentary function by half pressing the button (the light will turn off when the button is released). The HP7XDL Flashlight is the ultimate light for anyone needing beam distance by combining our Long Range Optic System with Slide Focus and a lightweight body. The Imalent MS18 is built to be a pure floodlight with a wide beam angle that can illuminate a large area. Now there's a proliferation of fabulous light torches but strangely the Nightmaster still throws a beam further than I can reasonably be sure of a shot.

Acebeam W30 seems to come in 3 different versions (6500K, 4000K, CRI>=90) and Acebeam only quotes beam for 6500K that has longest throw. Designed with hunting in mind, it comes supplied with two filters in red and green to help preserve natural night vision and to avoid spooking game, however the outputs and beam range will be reduced when using the filters. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Utilising energy efficient technology, LED torches ensure maximum light and over long lasting use and are available in a variety of types, outputs and size options.Diamond 35 Watt High Power Rechargeable Long Range Torch are designed as unbreakable and light in weight so that there is no issue about handling it with more care as it is difficult to break and easy to carry to places.

The HT18R is a long range torch which utilises a Luminus SFT40 LED, offering a maximum output of 2800 lumens on turbo and throws the beam up to 1100 metres range distance, providing an excellent combination of output and distance. With our competitive pricing and wide range of options, you're sure to find a powerful torch that fits your budget and exceeds your expectations. The HP7-XDL also has a two-mode beam that allows you to choose between a high-output spot beam and a lower-output flood beam. Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight please contact us for a postal quote. If the battery voltage drops below the preset level, the torch is designed to downshift in brightness level until the low output is reached.Our range also extends to top brands of electronics, camera accessories, Android accessories, iPhone and iPad accessories, and plenty more. It’s all about the product, you require a high range light and you should expect it to be a bit heavy because it contains a rechargeable battery I’m it. These torches all have a ANSI FL1 Peak Beam Intensity over 65,000cd and have focussed beams designed for lighting up objects hundreds of meters away. Four brightness levels deliver various beam distances / run times whilst the dual tail switches (a tactical momentary / constant - on switch and a brightness mode button) provide user friendly one hand operation. With the Long Range Focusing Optic, the power to illuminate and scan nearfield objects combines with a piercing light that goes the full distance.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop