Bluefin Cruise Lite SUP Paddleboard Kit | Lightweight and Compact Stand Up Paddle Board for Adults | In Sizes 11Ft4 and 10Ft

£219.995
FREE Shipping

Bluefin Cruise Lite SUP Paddleboard Kit | Lightweight and Compact Stand Up Paddle Board for Adults | In Sizes 11Ft4 and 10Ft

RRP: £439.99
Price: £219.995
£219.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

They are a trading company who are doing very well at sourcing great products, from fitness equipment to hoverboards and paddleboards. However, like most all-rounders, it’s ok at everything but great at nothing so you will outgrow this board at some point, this is when you decide if you want a tourer, race or wave SUP. I've been riding mine for 1 month and the only issue is that on 3 occasions when I disconnected the pump, it opened the valve and let most of the air out. Bluefin has included a second paddle blade as well, which pairs great with the included kayak conversion kit for a SUP/kayak hybrid experience. The payoff for a board that is very wide is that it won’t ‘cut’ through the water and will feel like a barge, slow and unresponsive.

Introducing the Cruise Board Series – it's our top-of-the-line paddleboard that's earned its stripes in the awards department. With an impressive lineup of above average accessories for an entry-level board, the Bluefin 10’8’’ Cruise is not only one of our favorite beginner paddleboards, but among the best valued kits for those wanting to make the most out of their purchase. The 10’8’’ long SUP is a great mixture between being short enough to maneuver with and long enough to offer solid tracking. It’s a fantastic board, is super durable, has carbon fiber rails, and will for sure be stable for you and your dog. One of the problems I have with it is that it's hard to pump up, especially when you get close to the recommended psi, and I work out lol.We're thrilled to hear that you found the product great and that your technical queries were promptly addressed. It is made from a dual-layer military-grade PVC construction with two extra layers of heat-welded carbon fiber railing on the side. I think glide is important to know when choosing a paddleboard, especially if it’s your first purchase.

At the rear of the board is a kickpad – a nice feature for advanced riders and SUP surfers to enable quick and sharp turning and control. The pump also has a built-in pressure gauge so you can accurately inflate the Carbon with relative ease.The deck pad is built with both comfort and traction in mind, with the accessories complimenting the board well by providing plenty of attachment points without cluttering the board. The adjustable nature of the paddle also means that you can make micro changes, even out on the water, or can pass it along to friends who want to take turns on your SUP.

Complete with bungee storage and comfortable straps you can easily carry your SUP anywhere you desire. Bluefin’s recommendation is not too far off the truth, and I’d say any beginner over 90kgs might want to consider the 12’, which has a lot more buoyancy. Sent it in to Bluefin as requested on 10th Oct and today 13th Oct I have just received a complete new paddleboard package! Once this was done, there were no problems at all, but without instructions it ate into my set-up time. This board feels nimble on the water and holds is composure nicely thanks to the encircling stringers.

The Bluefin Cruise Lite is available in two sizes: 11’4” or 10”, for this review I tested out the 11’4”. A very comfortable board under foot also, which is a big plus for people that like to paddle for hours on end. Whether you're capturing stunning underwater shots, navigating open waters, or just enjoying a day at the beach, our watertight phone case ensures your device stays dry and fully functional. To break it down further, the center of the SUP is formed of a tight drop-stitch core made up of sheets of fabric held together by denier space yarn, with a total of 11,200 stitches. The 32’’ wide deck is enough space to comfortably stand and even spread out on, while the 6’’ thickness helps the board maintain a good, rigid feel that provides sufficient weight support for most adult paddlers.

This makes it possible for you to bring your phone with you on the board without the fear of drowning it. I like that Bluefin didn’t make the 12ft wider, because it would really affect its performance on the water and wouldn’t be fun to use. The material itself feels supple and has a nice lustre to it; of course it rolls up tightly without crinkles and creases. Setup is about a straightforward as can be and only takes a few minutes, aside from somewhat lengthy act of pumping it up.There are three handles on the Bluefin 10’8’’ Cruise, making it really easy to transport it and carry it to the water once inflated. When everything is lumped together into the backpack It is still rather wieldy, even with the pump inside. With a few hard paddle strokes, some boards will veer off course but others will be able to track well and stay going in a straight line.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop