Heeloo Potato Chips Tongs for Gamers,Snack Finger Chopsticks for Gamers,Lazy Auxiliary Chopsticks…

£16.25
FREE Shipping

Heeloo Potato Chips Tongs for Gamers,Snack Finger Chopsticks for Gamers,Lazy Auxiliary Chopsticks…

RRP: £32.50
Price: £16.25
£16.25 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

High-Quality Gaming Chopsticks】:Snack finger chopsticks made of durable and food-safe ABS plastic,it can be used with confidence. In all seriousness, it’s weird when these “GAMER SNACKS CONVEYANCE METHODS” actually somewhat make sense. In general, for n {\displaystyle n} players, there are 15 n {\displaystyle 15When you are using your mobile phone, computer, or at work, you can eat potato chips or other snacks without contaminating your hands. EASY TO USEInsert the index finger and middle finger into the round hole, the chopsticks are placed above the fingers, then you can easily control the chopsticks to hold food. Love snacking while gaming, but hate getting grease or other food on your controllers, keyboard, mouse, etc. In some variations, a sum greater than 5 "rolls over" to a smaller value by subtracting 5 from the sum ( modular arithmetic); a hand is eliminated only when it has exactly five points. It did not say explicitly that I had to shun all other cutlery for the rest of my life, but it was very much implied.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). I knew my finger chopsticks had a range of “off-label” uses that would make it feel like I didn’t waste 10 dollars on bits of plastic as a joke.If you use this small snack tong to eat snacks when playing games, then you can ensure your gaming equipment free of oil and sugar/salt, therefore allowing you to enter an impressive high-quality gaming experience. Playing after eating chips can lead to the controller slipping out of your greasy mitts and shooting across the room, taking out an unsuspecting family member. For multi packs with different colors, please select one color from the drop down menu then specify the qty and color for the rest in this "personalization" option.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Use these finger chopsticks that rest between your fingers, allowing you to do your important work while also being able to pick up snacks and food without getting dirty fingers! Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume that everyone else eats chips like me: Tearing through them like the cure for depression is nestled at the very bottom of the bag. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. HIGH SENSITIVITY:When you play the game, the finger chopstick can make your screen or mouse free of oil or powder. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Clean your fingers: If you want some snacks when you are playing games or reading, you can use the snack finger chopsticks to hold the snacks, avoid your fingers touching the snacks, you can keep your fingers clean and dry, ensure that it does not affect your eating and play, and ensure that it is clean and hygienic .

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop