ACETECH Airsoft Gun 14mm-/11+mm Lighter BT Pistol Tracer Unit/Chronograph Glow in Dark

£9.9
FREE Shipping

ACETECH Airsoft Gun 14mm-/11+mm Lighter BT Pistol Tracer Unit/Chronograph Glow in Dark

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Having a portable and lightweight device that can measure the muzzle velocity of your airsoft replica is not a must have in airsoft but is always very handy to have especially if this device is already attached to your replica. If there is any dispute about or involving Evike.com's services or products provided, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in the state of California, City of Alhambra.

The Lighter tracer unit, which is designed for airsoft pistol, is the smallest, lightest, and most power-saving tracer unit in the world. Because of its small dimension, it enables users easily to install it into their airsoft silencers or airsoft gun hand-guards as long as their inner space is larger than the dimension of Lighter. The Lighter tracer unit, which is designed for airsoft pistol, is the smallest, lightest, and most power-saving tracer unit in the world

ACETECH LIGHTER BT TRACER AND CHRONOGRAPH should be installed on BB gun. By no means can your eyes directly look into the muzzle, to avoid accident due to erroneous operation or BB gun failure or erroneous shooting

To activate the tracer unit, you will need to press the power button for 5 seconds while the unit is on. Wait for the small light to flash green for green tracer BBs and red for red tracer BBs. The LED light within the tracer unit will flash each time the replica is fired giving it a muzzle flash effect thus making the tracer BBs glow. Lighter BT should be installed on a BB gun. By no means can your eyes directly look into the muzzle, to avoid an accident due to erroneous operation or BB gun failure or erroneous shooting. Automatically switch-off: When the Lighter tracer unit has idled for 40 minutes or if the battery power is very low, the device would automatically switch off

Damage caused out of heavy hits by external force or falling from the high place and collision is not included in the scope of the warranty. Lighter BT can connect cell phone through Bluetooth and can perform the function of speedometer through AceSoft APP Lighter BT can connect cell phone through Bluetooth and can perform the function of speedometer through AceSoft APP on both IOS and Android. The chrono measuring feature of the Lighter BT is for me a bonus. What I really like about it is its tracer unit function. Also, for me to test the tracer unit, Acetech sent me some tracer BBs.

Lighter BT FLAT body can connect cell phone through Bluetooth and can perform the function of speedometer through AceSoft APP. During the IWA Outdoor Show 2019 last March at Nuremberg in Germany, we saw a few companies making suppressor style tracer units which can also measure your RIF’s muzzle velocity. These airsoft gadgets are pretty handy as you don’t need to have a separate chrono unit to measure the power of your replica. Built-in 450mAH rechargeable li-Poly battery: It enables user to charge his/her Lighter tracer unit by micro-USB charging cable A few months ago, I wrote an article about a product which acts as a tracer unit and a chrono + a BB counter unit. This time, a company from Taiwan called Acetech sent me a sample of their latest product, the Acetech Lighter BT.

Lighter BT should be installed on BB gun. By no means can your eyes directly look into the muzzle, to avoid accident due to erroneous operation or BB gun failure or erroneous shooting ACETECH LIGHTER BT TRACER AND CHRONOGRAPH can connect cell phone through Bluetooth, it can perform the function of speedometer through AceSoft APP. Ce silencieux tracer LIGHTER BT de chez ACETECH est sans nul doute l'une des unités tracer la plus efficace disponible sur le marché. Il a été spécialement conçu pour les répliques d'airsoft et peut être connecté avec Bluetooth via l'application "AceSoft" disponible sur IOS et ANDROID. To charge the unit, unscrew the front cover to reveal the charging port. Connect the charging cord and plug the cord to any USB port. To turn the unit on, simply press the power button located at the rear of the unit. The LED light within the tube will flash to indicate that the unit is on. There is also a small light next the power bottom that will blink when the tracer unit is switched on.

Because of its small dimension, it enables users easily to install it into their airsoft silencers or airsoft gun hand-guards as long as their inner space is larger than the dimension of Lighter. (Diameter: 30mm or 1.181 inches, length: 101mm or 3.98 inches) There has been an influx of airsoft gadgets such as the AceTech Lighter BT in the past years. Others see them as unnecessary need but for me if they work and the quality is good then why not? Lighter BT can connect cell phone through Bluetooth and can perform the function of speedometer through AceSoft APP. Damage caused out of heavily hitting by external force or falling from the high place and collision are not included in the scope of warranty. Dismantling or retrofitting internal circuit components by oneself is not included in the scope of warranty.Dismantling or retrofitting internal circuit components by oneself is not included in the scope of the warranty. AceTech made a fantastic job on the Lighter BT. The make and quality are very good. It looks and feels solid and looks good on the replica. Personally, I don’t play night games or in places where it’s dark so the tracer unit feature is not really that useful for me although I would say that it was a lot of fun when I was testing it. The red BBs looked like they were proper tracer rounds being fired from the rifle.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop