Antonio Banderas Perfumes - Blue Seduction - Eau de toilette for Men - Long Lasting - Fresh and Casual Fragance - Woody and Aquatic Notes - Ideal for Day Wear - 100 ml

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Antonio Banderas Perfumes - Blue Seduction - Eau de toilette for Men - Long Lasting - Fresh and Casual Fragance - Woody and Aquatic Notes - Ideal for Day Wear - 100 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While traditional orientals are considered winter and evening wear, the freshness lightens the impression, making this option suitable for warmer weather also. The Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Eau de Toilette is perfect for those informal evenings to bring out your casual attitude. I'll start this comment as follows: Blue Seduction For Men (and For Women too) is an amazing fragrance, because it is cheap for the quality it has.

com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. Top notes are Lemon, Mint, Bergamot and Lavender; middle notes are Black Pepper, Cinnamon and Geranium; base notes are Cedar, Musk, Peru Balsam and Sandalwood.Agree on similarities with Versace Man eau Fraiche but it also feels like a little LeMale eau Fraiche is mixed in there too. I could try Blue Cool Seduction For Women, and output is quite different from Blue Fresh Seduction and Blue Seduction (both For Women, in this case). Longevity seens to be an issue, and surprisingly, considering the reviews here, there is only a bit of Blue Seduction, so less sillage, much less sweetness and a hint of citrus. Blue Seduction lasts most of the day on my skin and has arm length projection, becoming increasingly intimate towards the end of the day. In fact, it clearly remembered another fragrance that is a bit harsh/astringent to the nose (Blue S Cool is, but from a tolerable kind), which is Azzaro Chrome Sport.

A: Perfumes should be applied where the skin is warm and where there is good blood circulation because heat helps diffuse and magnify the aroma of fragrance.

This Eau de Toilette opens with a fresh burst of fruity accords of bergamot, black currant and melon with a touch of spicy cardamom and nutmeg. And from the bottle to the scent itself, if it is not there yet on the "cool" subject, feels like if it was on the right way. Only reviews that feature the label "Verified Review" have been checked to ensure that the author actually used or purchased the product. Well, I had the opportunity to see and experience the Blue Fresh Seduction For Men (and For Women too), which is very, very similar to its older brother (same thing for BFreshS For Women), but BFreshS For Men (and For Women too) is more open, fresh and smooth, with mint note stood out a lot (I did not really like this, because I'm not a mint fan).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop