Allah Loves You

Allah Loves You

RRP: £4.50
Price: £2.25
£2.25 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With regards to your questions, Allah’s direct speech in the Quran and the Prophet’s hadiths tell us about what Allah loves. Verses from the Quran on What Allah Loves Those Who Purify Themselves Take a moment to reflect on the question: “How has Allah helped you in your life?” You will realize the love of Allah. My servant does not draw near to Me with anything more beloved to Me than the religious duties I have obligated upon him.”– Sahih Bukhari This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah…”– [Al-Baqarah 2:2] If you look at Prophet Muhammad SAW, no matter how gentle and kind his character is, he is always stern with the kafirs (those who go against Allah).

Allah is al-Ghaffār, The Most Forgiving. He loves to forgive and will forgive us even if we go to Him with mountains of sins. He is al-Sittīr, the Concealer of sins. He does not expose us, nor humiliate us. Instead, He offers us endless opportunities to repent, and delights when we turn to Him in repentance. They may be the janitor in the masjid or the kind uncle who is always volunteering for good causes. Only Allah knows. 🙂 5. You become humble towards the believers and stern towards the kafir This can be a signal. Allah (SWT) is quoted as saying in a Hadith Qudsi, ‘If my slave mentions me to himself I mention him to myself ’. We can accomplish this in a variety of ways, as our beloved Prophet(PBUH) instructed us. Making Adhkaar (words of memory) is required for this. If you adhere to Allah (SWT)’s holy book Do not ever stand there (in prayer). In fact, the mosque that was founded on Taqwa (piety) from the very first day has greater right that you stand in it. In it there are people who like to observe purity; and Allah loves those observing purity, (108) Who spend [in the cause of Allah ] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people – and Allah loves the doers of good; [3:134] (Allah’s love for people)None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and He has no partner, for Him is the kingdom and all the praises and thanks are for Him and he is Omnipotent”) will have his (minor) sins forgiven, although they may be as much as the foam of the sea. [ Muslim]. You might feel like you are working so hard towards something but somehow it is always out of your reach.

Have you ever had a trainer or a coach? He/she pushes you to the limit just to see how further you can succeed to bring out the best in you. People who live without a purpose is prone to many psychological and mental illnesses because their hearts are empty. They have more subtle plans to weaken the Muslims’ faith such as beautiful entertainments, social media that are designed to be addictive and haram ingredients in the food industry etc. There are many ahadith about loving one another for the sake of Allah and addition we should also love our creator as without him we would not even exist.

Interested? Let’s Get Started

If you find it easy to follow the Sunnah and live your life as a devoted Muslim, it may be a sign that Allah loves you. 🙂

Sometimes, it is challenging to separate Allah being affectionate, Allah being merciful, And Allah being forgiving. Aren’t they all the same? Al-Ghazali states, “Its meaning [al-Wadud] is close to ‘ the Merciful ,’ but Mercy comes to one who receives Mercy, And the one who receives Mercy is needy and poor. So the Merciful’s actions presuppose one who is weak to receive Mercy, while the activities of the Loving-Kind [al-Wadud] do not require that. If Allah wills good for His slave, He hastens his punishment in this world, and if He wills bad for His slave, He withholds from him (the punishment for) his sin, until He requites him for it on the Day of Resurrection” – [Tirmidhi] Muhammad Sarwar: Be steadfast in your prayer and pay the religious tax. You will receive a good reward from God for all your good works. God is Well-aware of what you do.Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.[2:190] (Allah does not love) These verses present a God whose love and mercy are intrinsic, unconditional parts of His nature, not just rewards for righteous behavior. They imply all human beings can receive His love and forgiveness. Allah’s Love for the Repentant As Muslims we look to the holy Qur’an for guidance as this was the commandment by Allah swt. From it we learn about how to live our lives and stories about our predecessors. And ask forgiveness of your Lord and turn unto Him in repentance. Verily, my Lord is Most Merciful, Most Loving.” ( 11:90) 4. Allah forgives us for our sins out of His love for us. I heard more times in bayans especially during Ramadhan that Allah(Sub)'s love is 70 times more than a mother's love to her children.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop