My Confessional

My Confessional

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Tanis Smither of Hot Press stated that Devlin and Quarmby had found "that happy marriage between pop and traditional" and that the album was "an emotional look into an interesting artist". Especially ‘Holy Water’ is undeniably uplifting and will sing through your head for the rest of the day. In an interview with A Bit of Pop Music, to be published later this week, Devlin explained how she wanted Confessional to be her truthful story, but at the same time an album that is enjoyable to listen to from start to finish. Here lyeth my confessional of the sins I want so much to be free from - and to finally forgive myself for.

This being especially evident in Big Wide World - which is a bright, sparkly pop affair full to the bring with joy. Now aged 25, Janet is about to release her extremely personal third album that has been four years in the making.To mark the occasion, we spoke with the man behind the masters of Matthew Herbert, Eliza Rose and Crass about his most memorable .

Previous clients of hers include the likes of Comedy Central’s Dragony Aunt star Candy Warhol, rapper Darce and Outsider YP. Sweet sacred friend is a dreamy, imaginative affair; beginning with an almost fairytale-like opening; a lamenting flute, gliding harp and lucious vocals; before fusing with a reggaeton like beat and transforming into a highly infectious groove that is impossible not to move to. As we near the end of the album; we steer away from the pop influences and veer into more reflective, piano influenced tracks. By bidding on, or purchasing this item, you are agreeing to us sharing your name and address details with that 3rd party supplier to allow us to fulfil our contractual obligations to you.Find out what recordist Christopher Parker, technical engineer Leon Marks and mastering engineer Alex Gordon shared from their year at Abbey .

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop