Contour Mattress Genie Bed Lift System, King

Contour Mattress Genie Bed Lift System, King

RRP: £1
Price: £0.5
£0.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Mattress Genie Adjustable Mattress Tilter comprises a wedge-shaped inflatable chamber constructed of durable polymer with double-welded seams, a mains powered pump and an illuminated remote hand controller. With just the touch of a button you can raise the head of the bed by up to 66cm (26 inches). This creates a 40 degrees incline from the horizontal allowing you to achieve your own comfortable position. The Mattress GenieMattress Tilter is fully adjustable so that you can create an angle anywhere between lying down flat, and that 40 degree maximum angle.

Multi-Functional Support– While awake, use the Genie wedge fully upright to find comfort while reading in bed, watching television, eating breakfast or to assist getting out of bed.Our team found the DreamCloud Adjustable Bed Frame exceptionally user-friendly. One-touch controls for memory presets, zero-gravity, and flat positioning make the bed easy to use and operate. We also noticed that the motor is relatively quiet, so we don’t anticipate any sleep disruptions for people who share the bed with a partner. Distinct massage settings are another noteworthy quality. Each speed has a unique feel and is ideal for certain pain levels. We also fully assembled the frame in a short amount of time.

Residual stresses were investigated near the surface of small cuboids (5 × 5 × 15 mm 3), as in previous studies [ 12, 13]. Contrary to those studies, the surface plane (position y = 0) for the alignment of samples was defined by means of the integrated diffraction intensities instead of using a laser system. This was done because of the high roughness of the samples that can lead to erroneous positioning and, thus, erroneous determination of RS at the surface [ 13]. Integrated diffraction intensities near zero are obtained if the gauge volume is outside of the sample, whereas maximal intensities imply that the gauge volume is completely inside. Therefore, the y-position corresponding to half of the maximal intensity was defined as “surface” and set to be y = 0. This procedure was repeated for each measuring point and for each strain direction component (x and z). The MPM intensities increased with P CL ( Figure 8a), which is in agreement with simulations from Ref. [ 55] that show a rise in melt pool temperature with higher laser power. Due to the different sensitivity ranges of both photodiodes of the SLM Solution melt pool monitoring system and the shift in the wavelength of the thermal radiation maximum, the intensities rose in a different manner, and the intensity quotient did not change significantly. Only the scatter increased with higher laser power P. P refers to the laser power, v to the scan velocity and h to the hatch distance used in the volume (V), or the contour region (CL), respectively. E V corresponds to the volume energy density of the parameter set.

Which Mattresses Are Compatible?

I needed to have the head of my bed raised slightly for health reasons. My doctor suggested the Mattress Genie. I was a little skeptical but thought I would give it a try. It works great and allows me to still sleep directly on our king organic latex mattress (rather than on a hard, chemical outgassing foam wedge). My husband is comfortable with it as well. It is very easy to set up and adjust. Highly recommend. Whether you are, relaxing and lounging, watching TV in bed, or looking for something that will help you get in and out of bed due to health conditions the Mattress Genie gives you the comfort and support you need to manage your lifestyle activities.

Saatva offers two options for the Adjustable Base Plus. The Standard option covers all the features mentioned above. The Upper-Flex option is more expensive and allows you to adjust the angle of the head separately on each side of the bed. The Upper-Flex option is designed to pair exclusively with the Saatva Solaire airbed, and does not feature the wall-hugging design. Reinforced, Commercial Strength Air Bladder– Constructed of reinforced, heavy duty canvas brushed fabric - blue inflatable wedge. Durable construction can hold up to 1000lbs. This provides not only a long lasting, durable adjustable wedge solution, but also a comfortable sleeping surface for those who wish to use their bladder on top of their bed. The Mattress Genie is versatile and simple, making it ideal for use with just about any mattress whether you're at home or on holiday. The mattress genie is a powerful lifting mechanism (lifting up to 1000 pounds!), making it suitable for almost all mattresses including: First launched in 2003, the Mattress Genie was an innovative idea from Contour Products CEO, who at the time was working as an engineer for a brand name adjustable bed manufacturer. With the understanding of the importance of elevated sleeping, the Mattress Genie was born. As a more affordable solution to expensive adjustable beds, the Mattress Genie has sold millions of units worldwide since its introduction.

What Are Measurements of the Mattress Genie Mattress Tilter?

Adjustable mattresses, or airbeds, feature support cores with air chambers. You can add or remove air from the chambers to change how the sleep surface feels. Most airbeds are compatible with adjustable bases, but not required — you can also use foam, latex, and hybrid mattresses with these beds. Standard and Special Features of an Adjustable Bed When fully assembled, the base offers 14.5 inches of under-bed storage. This is substantially more space than you’ll get from the average adjustable bed, and soft lighting helps prevent you from stubbing your toes when the bedroom lights are off. The headboard measures 42 inches tall. The unique yet simplistic design of the Mattress Genie bed wedge allows it to be one of the most powerful alternative solutions for adjustable beds. Instead of spending thousands on an expensive adjustable bed frame, the Mattress Genie will work with most any mattress or bed models.

In contrast to the MPM single diode intensities, the quotient I 2/I 1 provided a slightly different behavior ( Figure 13a). For low E V, the quotient was smaller, but the strong increases in the single intensities canceled out, and I 2/I 1 stayed almost constant towards higher E V. For the scanning velocity and the laser power variation, a plateau of the quotient around I 2/I 1≈ 1.07 was reached for E V≥ 70 J/mm 3.One thing our testing crew immediately noticed was the remote’s user-friendly design. With the push of a button, you can activate zero-gravity and two memory presets, or set the bed to completely flat. Six different controls allow you to elevate or lower specific parts of the bed. We also enjoyed the massage function, and the ease with which we could customize intensity and duration. Aside from mattresses, the Mattress Genie will basically work with any mattress foundation as long as it has a smooth flat surface to rest on. Ultimately the flat surface offers resistant stability to prevent your Genie from sliding around on you. The Adjustable Bed Frame is available in four sizes. These include standard twin XL, full, and queen options, as well as a split king for couples whose positioning preferences differ. The frame stands 15 inches tall in all positions, making it ideal for people with bedroom storage needs. Both sides of the bed are equipped with two USB ports for charging your phone, tablet, and other electronic devices during the night. The sophisticated modern look should complement any bedroom decor.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop