Gisela Graham : Felt Robin on a Peg

Gisela Graham : Felt Robin on a Peg

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The information is not used in correlation with individual users and this information is not shared with any third party.

Neatly layer the three pieces of white felt together and pin in place (if you prefer you can use a small dab of glue to hold the pieces together. Fairtrade is trading between companies in developed countries and producers in developing countries. We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience.

With an embroidery needle and white thread, work around the pieces with a neat running stitch to join together, ensuring that the beak and tail pieces are secured. The Crafty Kit Company's needle felting craft kit contains everything you need to make your own beautiful little red robin.

If you would like to get in touch or have any questions, please drop us a message: We’re very happy to assist and talk to you. Part of our Woodland collection, our Christmas Decoration features a colourway of nature-inspired tones. Cut 8cm length of ribbon and fold in half, position onto the centre of the bird so that one end of the ribbon lies on either side, and pin in place. To ensure that the stitching is as neat on the back as it is on the front, flip the bird over as you work each part of the stitch to be sure that you are inserting the needle where you want it and creating tidy, even stitches.These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. User ID may be contained in a cookie for tracking the pages that have been visited, but the only personal information is that which you supply yourself. The company was established in 1994 as an economic development project with the main objective of providing job opportunities to urban and rural women who were living in poverty within their own homes and who were isolated from economic activities. Create the bird’s eyes by working a small French knot on with the embroidery needle and black embroidery thread on each of the red breast pieces. I took a photograph of it on a brown, cloche hat I made, and it is darling, but somehow Etsy does not want to upload the photograph.

With the needle and brown embroidery thread work a neat cross stitch in the centre of the lower part of the wings to secure them to the body. It took me waaay longer than the two hours though, but I’m glad it did because it was such a fun little hobby to do. Proudly displaying his red breast, he will look quite at home on display at Christmas or any other time.Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

I was a bit frustrated at first because it wasn’t happening fast enough, but I just put a podcast on and really got into it and actually learned to be patient - it was so satisfying! At the front of the bird sandwich the two beak pieces in between the two outer layers of white felt, and at the back sandwich the two brown tail pieces in the same manner and pin to hold in place. Your Red Robin Needle Felting Craft Kit contains: 100% Corriedale wool, felting needles, pipecleaner, recycled foam mat to work on, glass eyes, armature wire, full colour instructions. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.This lovely Christmas Robin has a rustic twig tail and will bring a traditional woodland feel to your tree. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop