Simpsons Hit & Run / Game

Simpsons Hit & Run / Game

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Maybe someday we’ll get that rerelease of the game though, even if it’s just the PS2 version with trophies I’d be happy. Games based on the popular show are not only cult classics, but also some of the most underrated games from over a decade ago. The thing with Simspons games for me, is that growing up I watched them in my language (Latin American dub) but the games were only English or Spain Spanish (that most people outside of Spain -included me- don't like) so half the charm of the games was completely lost since as a kid I didn't know much English. I enjoed getting all the achievements when I played on 360, and was super disappointed to find out it didn't have trophies when I jump back to Playstation on the PS3.

Although it’s not being updated any longer, its interactive cooperative brick format offers a novel way to play. Its characters, including playable versions of Homer, Marge, Bart, Maggie, and Lisa, are all exact replicas of those in the original. The creators of The Simpsons television show created the new plot and dialogue; the cast of The Simpsons provided all the character voices. Drive is an endless driving game where you pick a car, choose a location, and see how long you can survive and beat your previous record. That meant this portable port offered the same 3D adventure as its console counterparts, complete with cut-scenes identical to the television show.It has seven levels with seven main missions assigned to predetermined characters in each level (you can play as Homer, Bart, Lisa, Marge, and Kwik-E-Mart owner Apu gets a mission too). She has published six novels, which have sold over 200,000 copies, as well as audiobooks and short stories for anthologies, and has earned several awards. And faster than a Nelson Muntz wedgie, we're pulling up the pants of our best The Simpsons games list!

Towards the end of 2019, the game’s producer Vlad Ceraldi talked about wanting to bring it back in some capacity but noted that there were no solid plans to do so at the time. The PS2 was such a successful console that publishers were still porting games to it as late as 2007. When The Simpsons Skateboarding released in 2002, franchises like Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater and SSX were at the peak of their powers. Although this game was released for PlayStation 2 and Xbox in 2003, there are still many fans of it. The developer hopes to get around the copyright issues that have hampered the original game from reaching its full potential.And if you think there's a The Simpsons game missing from our PlayStation Games Database, then let us know. In fact, extreme sports were the in-thing in the early noughties, and given The Simpsons often depicted Bart on a skateboard, the crossover made sense. Unfortunately, The Simpsons Hit and Run is not available on Android, Mac, PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S or iOS. Generally regarded as the greatest adaptation of The Simpsons in video game form, there are still large pockets of the gaming community that demand a remake of this PS2 era Grand Theft Auto parody. It’s hard to believe that a game franchise has been on television for nearly as long as The Simpsons.

Based on the popular Prison Life and Madcity Roblox games, but adds a large open world in which you could drive vehicles, earn weapons and rob various. A previous video showed the modder's work recreating dozens of textures, and updating the Homer Simpson model to offer a more modern look at the character. Finally, one completely ridiculous mash-up saw modders combine The Simpsons: Hit and Run with God of War. The studio behind the original game, Radical Entertainment, decided not to renew its contract with the owners of the Simpsons and ceased developing other games.The impressive creation suite recently launched on the PS4, giving users the chance to play and create nearly anything imaginable.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop