Realm of Thrones CAPTAIN Ergonomic Office Chair, Mesh Back Heavy Duty Home Office Desk Chair with Flip-up Armrests, Saddle-inspired Seat Cushion, Adjustable Lumbar Back Support/Headrest (Black)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Realm of Thrones CAPTAIN Ergonomic Office Chair, Mesh Back Heavy Duty Home Office Desk Chair with Flip-up Armrests, Saddle-inspired Seat Cushion, Adjustable Lumbar Back Support/Headrest (Black)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.

Realm of Thrones COMMODORE Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair with

The rotating flip-up function is extremely practical for stowing under desk, improves flexibility for space-saving, and ideal for working from home. The NeueChair™ is engineered to be the ultimate modern computer chair—fully ergonomic, intuitive to use, comfortable— all combined into a stunning design to cater to any user who spends long hours seated.The heavy-duty construction instills confidence in its durability, and it feels solid and stable even when I lean back or adjust the height. The NeueChair™ is engineered to be the ultimate modern computer chair—fully ergonomic, intuitive to use, comfortable— all combined into a stunning design to cater to any user who spends long hours seated at work. I like that the arms fold back so you can push it under your desk, the cushion is thick enough for long-sitting periods and the back has nice lumbar support.

REALM OF THRONES - COMMODORE - Ergonomic Office Chair, Mesh

New update - I reached out to the seller about the problems with back support, and they prompty identified the issue and sent a replacement seat. month usage - The chair simply loses its shape in around 4-5 months of use, where the back of the chair is perenially tilted now, implying that I have no full back support anymore when I sit. While the Realm of Thrones CAPTAIN chair has many positive attributes, there are a couple of minor areas for improvement. The chair offers a good range of adjustments, including the ability to recline and lock the backrest at different angles. Adjustable lumbar support fits your spine’s natural curvature snugly, prevents and relieves backaches.I was able to put the chair together without any major issues, and the required tools were included in the package. It is so cheaply made that the back ends up leaning back nearly all the way to the point I am staring at the ceiling.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop