Garnier Ultralift Anti Ageing Eye Cream, 15ml

Garnier Ultralift Anti Ageing Eye Cream, 15ml

RRP: £9.49
Price: £4.745
£4.745 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Radiance Boosting: Evens your skin complexion and reveals your natural radiance. Its smooth texture leaves your skin feeling soft, comfortable and hydrated. Regenerative plant cells innovation Regenerative plant cells are powerful plant cells due to their ability to continuously regenerate themselves to sustain plant life cycle. Years of research has enabled Garnier to understand and identify how to target skin firmness, wrinkles and radiance. Anti-Wrinkle: Visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles, even deep ones by plumping the skin with moisture. Our formulas with fragrances contain no more than 0.3% fragrance. We also offer fragrance-free formulas

I'm in my early thirties and I don't have any deep wrinkles, yet, but I do have some fine-ish lines on my forehead that I hate, and a few fine lines starting to form near my mouth. I wanted to find a cream that could help reduce the appearance of these lines and (hopefully) prevent them from becoming deeper. I have also developed dry skin over the last few years and was looking for a cream to help soften my skin. We provide clean skincare formulations. This means we choose to formulate without a number of ingredients that many consumers are seeking to avoid: mineral oils, parabens, dyes, sulfates, microbeads, and these other ingredients* Our Serum Cream bottles are made of 100% recycled material (excluding pump), our Cleanser tubes are made from 20% recycled material I have extremely sensitive skin. For the most part this cream hasn't irritated my skin, but it did become a bit red during the first week of use. Given how sensitive my skin is, I probably should have started out using this cream just once or twice a week to give my skin a chance to get used to the retinoids. UltraLift Complete Beauty Day Cream is Garnier's new generation of anti-wrinkle care. For the first time, a Garnier moisturiser is enriched with regenerative plant cells, and has a triple anti-ageing action: anti-wrinkle, firming and radiance boosting.

Shop the Garnier SkinActive Ultra-Lift collection of facial moisturizers, serums, and anti-wrinkle night creams to find the perfect skin care products to reveal clean, healthy, and radiant skin.

Yes if you are looking for a daily moisturiser that makes your skin look younger targeting wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven complexion.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop