LOGIK L32SBIN16 2.1 Sound Bar with built-in subwoofer

LOGIK L32SBIN16 2.1 Sound Bar with built-in subwoofer

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I have noticed that for a hour or so after the soundbar is turned on the background tone isn't present. the sound is quite good overall I’m happy with it and for what I’ve paid for it I am not grumbling I’m not the best with technology and my last soundbar worked via the headphone 3. The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts.

It can be placed in different locations depending on your preferences, allowing for flexibility in its positioning. I A>B’d this with my tv speakers, then played them in unison and my tv speakers filled in the blanks, so to speak, so this is definitely an issue with the product, not my tv or the audio from any film/tv program.Item has been checked and is in working condition, some scratching around the soundbar due to it being moved around, no damage other than cosmetic.

The item may be missing the original packaging or protective wrapping, or may be in the original packaging but not sealed. After connections have been made and settings have been adjusted, you may need to adjust the soundbar’s volume to optimize the sound now that it is controlled through the TV. The customisable eq is decent, if limited (only ‘bass’ and ‘treble’ controls, but hey it’s a budget soundbar. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.Posts are for general information, are not intended to substitute for informed professional advice (medical, legal, veterinary, financial, etc. JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. jack which I was quite happy about as with that one I could mute the old soundbar with the remote control for the tv.

Overall, the Logik L32SBIN16 speaker is a reliable and efficient accessory that enhances audio quality. Apart from the much lower quality of the Logik system I think the main problem is the transformer being inbuilt and the heat it generates degrades the electronics. Add a sound bar to your tv system, Light scratches on the back of the soundbar but that dont effect use. as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks. Its high-quality construction and user-friendly design make it a desirable choice for individuals seeking an enhanced sound experience.In addition to the digital optical, digital coaxial, and analog stereo audio connections, a higher-end soundbar may provide the following options. I can’t think of a piece of music or film that benefits them, I know that’s harsh but I still can’t believe how bad those presets are. Seller was very poor with communication leading up to the purchase and then it took almost a full week to arrive after purchase (free postage so can't complain).

They help us to identify popular products and understand your browsing habits so we can display relevant adverts to you. It is optimized to provide an immersive sound experience, making it ideal for those who appreciate high-quality sound. Three pre-set equaliser modes offer extra clarity for movies and music, enhancing sound effects and vocals for more immersive entertainment. In these systems, the subwoofer is wireless, and the surround speakers connect to the subwoofer via speaker cables.Refurbished Pristine - Pristine condition / Very light signs of use > Refurbished to the highest standards. This has been fully tested and is working great there are a few scratches on but are only cosmetic damage and dose to effective the use of this item. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop