Needly | Exfoliating Facial Pads with BHA & PHA | Daily Toner Pad | For Pore Tightening

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Needly | Exfoliating Facial Pads with BHA & PHA | Daily Toner Pad | For Pore Tightening

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Betaine is best for improving hydration and soothing irritated skin. Studies show betaine may help with uneven skin tones. A handy multi-tasking ingredient that gives the skin a nice, soft feel and also boosts the effectiveness of other preservatives. When I started using the Needly toner pad, I could feel my skin was congested. So, I used the toner pad every day and every night, wiping it on my face after cleansing. I then continued with my normal skincare routine—serum, moisturiser and sunscreen (if it was daytime).

Needly daily toner pad review - Christinahello Needly daily toner pad review - Christinahello

I have to say, these pads are HUGE!. The jar it comes with is also huge. I have both this pad container and my mug, and in the corner of my eye, I can’t tell which one is which. Not only are the pads huge measuring 8 cm in radius, the pads are also swimming in essence. Usually soaked toner pads are soaked enough that it won’t dry out for a couple of months, but they then usually end up getting a bit dry at the end of their life. You will have NO PROBLEM here. It is so soaked, that I’m pretty sure you can make two sets of sheet masks out of your own cotton pads afterward too. Betaine is a common humectant (a substance that promotes retention of moisture). It's known to be gentle on the skin and can help balance hydration. The pads are huge, big enough to cover your whole cheek so you can leave it on your face to soak into your skin.This is such a great Korean toner pad. It Contains Niacinamide, Tranexamic Acid, and Vitamin C derivatives to remove dead skin cells, as well as 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid to provide deep hydration to the skin. It is also Enriched with Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Sodium Heparin, and Beta-glucan for a soothing effect. If you have blemishes, this might just be the right toner pad for you. It comes with 60 pads. Some By Mi ค่อนข้างใช้ดีมาก ๆ จนกลายเป็นลูกรักของหลายคนไปเลย ดังนั้นใครที่ต้องการความสะดวกในการใช้งานลองเปลี่ยนมาใช้เป็นโทนเนอร์แพดก็ไม่เสียหายค่ะ เพราะนอกจากใช้งานง่ายแล้ว ก็ยังประหยัดกว่าอีกด้วย โดยคุณสมบัติหลักของสูตรนี้ก็จะช่วยลดสิวอุดตัน สิวผด ลดการเกิดสิวใหม่ ทั้งยังช่วยผลัดเซลล์ผิว ทำให้หน้าดูสว่างกระจ่างใสขึ้น เนื่องจากมีส่วนผสมของ AHA, BHA และ PHA ที่ช่วยขจัดสิ่งสกปรกต่าง ๆ อย่างคราบไขมัน เซลล์ผิวที่ตายแล้ว หรือหัวสิวต่าง ๆ ที่เกาะอยู่ให้หลุดออกอย่างง่ายดาย เป็นสูตรที่อ่อนโยนต่อผิวมาก ๆ เพราะต่อให้บนหน้าของเราจะมีแผลจากการแกะสิว ก็สามารถใช้ได้สบาย ๆ ไม่แสบหน้าเลยค่ะ จุดเด่น I think these toner pads are definitely refreshing to use first thing in the morning. The texture of the essence is light yet still hydrating. The combination of artemisia and Centella in the formula really does seem to soothe and calm my skin while mildly exfoliating the skin. Overall I’m very pleased with these pads and will recommend them if you are interested in them! Chularojanamontri, Leena, Papapit Tuchinda, Kanokvalai Kulthanan, and Kamolwan Pongparit. “ Moisturizers for acne: What are their constituents?.” The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology7, no. 5 (2014): 36.

Needly | myeppo. Needly | myeppo.

Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Glyceryl Glucoside, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, C12-14 Pareth-12, Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract , Carbomer, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Gluconolactone, Salicylic Acid, Tromethamine, Glucose, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate . ANUA อีกครั้ง สำหรับสูตรนี้จะเป็นโทนเนอร์แพดที่มีสารสกัดจาก Heartleaf มากถึง 77% หลายคนอาจสงสัยว่า Heartleaf คืออะไร? Heartleaf หรือ Houttuynia Cordata เป็นพืชสมุนไพรชนิดหนึ่งที่ช่วยปลอบประโลมและลดการระคายเคืองของผิว สามารถลดสิวอุดตัน ลดการอักเสบของผิว และเติมความชุ่มชื้นให้ผิวโดยไม่ทำให้ผิวเหนอะหนะ ซึ่งเจ้า Heartleaf ตัวนี้ก็เป็นส่วนผสมยอดฮิตของสกินแคร์เกาหลี ใครที่มีปัญหาผดผื่นหรือเป็นผิวแพ้ง่ายก็สามารถใช้ได้ค่ะ นอกจากนี้ก็ยังมี PHA สำหรับช่วยผลัดเซลล์ผิวอีกด้วยนะคะ และสำหรับคนที่มีผิวมัน ในกระปุกนี้ก็มีส่วนผสมอย่าง Anti-sebum P Complex ที่จะช่วยคุมความมันบนใบหน้าได้ด้วยจ้าBefore adding the Needly Daily Toner Pad to your skincare regimen, ensure you are not allergic to it or its ingredients. You should also consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any medical conditions or medications that may interact with the Needly Daily Toner Pad. Always do a patch test before applying the Needly Daily Toner Pad on your skin to avoid adverse reactions. The textured one works as a peeling pad to remove makeup residue, mildly exfoliate, and for sebum removal.

Toner Pad ยี่ห้อไหนดี ปี 2023 รวมรีวิว โทนเนอร์แบบ 10 อันดับ Toner Pad ยี่ห้อไหนดี ปี 2023 รวมรีวิว โทนเนอร์แบบ

Other components of Centella Asiatic Extract include Vitamin A, vitamin C, several B vitamins, and Asiatic Acid. Toner Pad) ที่ดีที่สุด เพื่อให้คุณได้เลือกโทนเนอร์ในสูตรที่เหมาะสมกับตัวเองได้ง่ายขึ้น ซึ่งจะมียี่ห้อไหนบ้างนั้น ตามมาดูกันเลยดีกว่าค่ะ โทนเนอร์แพด (Toner Pad) /โทนเนอร์แบบแผ่น คืออะไร ? ดีอย่างไร ?

NEEDLY Daily Toner Pad 60ea 280g

A set of toner pads to gently exfoliate the skin with BHA and PHA, also provides simple pore care for oily skin. A gentle and mild toner pad soaked in toner that can be used daily to exfoliate, moisturise and tightens pores So how do you use the Microneedle Patch Kit? First, after cleansing your skin, smooth it out with the pad. Then, peel off the patch and apply it on the desired area. Lastly, remove the patch the next morning (or after 4 hours if using during the day) and apply the ampoule on your face. Apply the pads to any areas of the face (such as cheeks and forehead) and leave on for 10-15 minutes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop