KITTYROO Cat Hoodie, The Original AS SEEN ON TV Kitty Carrying Sweatshirt, with Super Soft Kangaroo Pet Pouch

£9.9
FREE Shipping

KITTYROO Cat Hoodie, The Original AS SEEN ON TV Kitty Carrying Sweatshirt, with Super Soft Kangaroo Pet Pouch

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

From here, you’ll follow the construction for your sweatshirt as normal, catching the base of the pocket in the ribbing when you add it to the hem. I’m sharing the method I used to create the pocket, and the logic behind the decisions I made in doing it the way I did, so that you can skip some of the problem solving on the way to your own kitty pocket! I quite like how it hangs open and Theo likes to rest his chin on the edge, but you could certainly add one if you like! Your Cat Carrying Hoodie is full of advantages but above all it is very cute and soft, with its pointed ears on the hood. This means that Etsy or anyone using our Services cannot take part in transactions that involve designated people, places, or items that originate from certain places, as determined by agencies like OFAC, in addition to trade restrictions imposed by related laws and regulations.

Kitty Insert fabric - a non-stretch, cozy, washable fabric (more info on fabric choice in the Kitty Insert drafting section! In addition to this, it adds to the structure of the pocket: be sure to choose a fabric that is non-stretch for this part, or line it with something that isn’t stretchy so you can get that support!The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. First, sew the Kitty Insert together (with french seams) and press the mouth opening 1/4” followed by 1 1/4” - don’t topstitch that closed just yet! Make sure all the KAM snaps you install on your kitty insert are the same type - either all “male” or all “female” - not a mix of both. Baste the edges, making sure to stay inside the seam allowances, and add the two rows of topstitching if you chose to include them.

Instead of attaching a patch pocket to the surface of the hoodie, I opted to integrate it into the side seams, which brings us to our second point: Adding several pounds worth of feline is going to weigh down a garment significantly. The main benefit of having a separate Kitty Insert is definitely washability - the pocket insert is the part your cat will touch, so it makes sense to be able to turn it inside out and wash it separately. You can either wear this cat carrier sweatshirt with the cat hoodies sewn in cat ears pointing out for a playful look or tuck the ears in the little hidden pockets on the hoodie for a traditional sweatshirt with cat pouch look.

That's why our team is made up of passionate cat lovers who know exactly what cats need to feel safe, secure, and comfortable when traveling. Made of lightweight cotton-poly blend, the irregular hem and loose neck make this cat-eared hoodie a must-have. Whether you're heading out on a grand adventure or just running errands, our products are perfect for exploring the world together and creating unforgettable memories. After pulling the zipper back, it allows the cat to stick its head out and observe the outside world. We understand that a cat’s shedding tendencies can be a concern, so the pocket is thoughtfully constructed with a removable lining for effortless upkeep.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop