Coral 61701 Easy Paste Wallpaper Machine for Pasting of DIY Wallcoverings up to 55CM, silver

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Coral 61701 Easy Paste Wallpaper Machine for Pasting of DIY Wallcoverings up to 55CM, silver

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Next year i am going to uni to study Bsc Economics and Accountancy so you questioning my intelligence is humerous to say the least. Painting Tools, Paperhanging Tools To help you cover your clients' walls with ease, we asked a cross section of manufacturers what is their hottest selling tool for paperhanging, and why. Often, wallpapering would put me in a bad mood for the whole day and as I’m not usually an unhappy or moody person, I decided to do something about it. I spent some time on the internet researching the best tools and equipment for wallpapering. One thing that consistently came up in my research was a wallpaper pasting machine, particularly the Beeline Paste Master.

I still have my machine and use it from time to time and would advise anyone who is thinking of buying one to buy one.I have never had to wallpaper on a price, paper to expensive! Always had the savvy to work on a day work basis.

Now, I’m sure most of you would have heard of the brand Beeline but if you haven’t, here’s a brief introduction. Beeline is a market leading wallpaper paste brand, which offers a selection of wallpaper pastes in a variety of grades suitable for all wallcoverings, as well as ready mixed adhesives. I’ve used their adhesives for years and can highly recommend them. I was surprised that I’ve never considered using their paste machine.

Our sponsors

To help you cover your clients’walls with ease, we asked a cross section of manufacturers what is their hottest selling tool for paperhanging, and why. Here’s what they said: Pasting machine from Tapo-Fix (Model XST 60) — Tapo-Fix’s best-selling XST 60-inch pasting machine turns the chore of paper hanging into an art form. Designed by paper-hanging professionals and highly skilled German engineers, the top-of-the-line machine is made of stainless steel, aluminum, brass and high-grade plastic to make for a rust-free pasting machine. A gear-driven unit, it features a “pop-out” aluminum paste applicator and feed roller for easy cleaning, and a sloped-bottom paste tray and unlimited paste flow adjustment for perfect edge-to-edge pasting. Praised for its durability and versatility, the machine can be used with all types of paste, including clay-base pastes.

The next day I went in to work and set my pasting table up with my new pasting machine on top of the table and was given some funny looks by the other decorators as none of them had ever seen a pasting machine and only one of them had ever heard about them.wrote:Hi fordy just to clarify things for you as to why i pasted 8 lengths at a time. And i will type it in slowly for you to able to keep up Choose a labour saving Tapofix machine to maximise your return and productivity on large wallcovering projects. Utility cutter from OLFA (NA-1)— Since 1956, when OLFA first introduced its snap-off blade, which was inspired from snapping pieces off a chocolate bar, the demand for utility cutters has escalated worldwide. Out of the more than 100 precision-cutting tools the company produces for various trades, the refillable soft-handle utility cutter is the most popular among paperhangers. A company spokesman says people at the annual convention of the National Guild of Professional Paperhangers love this particular cutter because its hand-saving soft grip allows for one precision cut after another, day in and day out.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop