Happy Birthday Lynda - The Big Birthday Activity Book: Personalized Children's Activity Book

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Happy Birthday Lynda - The Big Birthday Activity Book: Personalized Children's Activity Book

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

will be sure to feel extra special when they receive this personalized birthday gif with their name. Are Lynda Everywhere you go, you fill-up the place with smiles. This is why, for your birthday, I wish that life always gives you a reason to smile for as long as you live. Happy birthday Lynda! Happy Birthday Lynda Wishes. You take away all the other luxuries in life, and if you can make someone smile and laugh, you have given the most special gift: happiness.

Here’s to another year of laughing until it hurts, dealing with stupid people and keeping each other moderately sane. Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Images for Lynda. Another year went by and you are just as charming, a bit wiser and a lot more gorgeous. Happy birthday!May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories and wonderful moments. Cheers! Champagne is good, gifts are amazing, friends are plenty and you are the best of them all. Can we do this party every day?

Roses are red, violets are blue, on your birthday may all your most beautiful dreams and ambitions come true! To see the happy birthday gif dedication with music and name, just enter this link below and dedicate it to Lynda On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come. The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.My life’s brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day’s journey bring you closer to your dreams!

I just want to tell you today that since you were born your smile makes the world a better place. Happy birthday!

More news

A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy. In this day, don’t forget you never gave up, remember how you faced every battle, and know-how proud I am to be your friend. Happy birthday! I’m wishing you a birthday filled with love, laughter, happiness and all of your heart desire. Have a blast! You give me the kind of joy, love, and strength that’s rare. The loveliest kind. I love you for it. For your birthday, let’s take our love to a whole new level. Happy birthday, my dearest. I promise that the more birthday candles you blow, the more I will be here for you to celebrate every special event in your life. Happy birthday!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop