The Brothers: The gripping new novel for 2023 from the No.1 bestselling queen of gangland crime

£8.495
FREE Shipping

The Brothers: The gripping new novel for 2023 from the No.1 bestselling queen of gangland crime

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It was then that she received a phone-call from her friend Hazel, who asked if she wanted to take a hair dressing course. It was then that Chambers decided to try her hand at writing a novel. A few days later, she began writing her premiere novel Billie Jo. When she told her family about her new aspirations, they believed that it was a fad and that she would grow tired of this new venture as well. Despite being faced by numerous challenges for more than forty years, Maureen maintains her loyalty to her brood.

Friends and loved ones are given the best treatment, while enemies are crushed. It’s just the way things are.

The Traitor Chambers

I love all your books Kimberley, once I start one I can’t put it down!! So far I’ve read 10 and have 5 more lined up. Keep on writing, you take me to all sorts of different places whilst reading them, a testament to how well written they are!

Everything however changes when she learns a dreadful secret which threatens to destroy her family.Kimberley, who currently lives in Essex, England, has sold a million copies of her books across the globe. Just finished the Traitor ,its the first book i’ve read of this author,hope That is’nt the end of That story, if not what is the follow up called ? . Reply

Any issues with the book list you are seeing? Or is there an author or series we don’t have? Let me know! Tired of living in their deplorable council house with her controlling family, fourteen-year-old Stephanie Crouch is determined to run away. She however has nowhere to go. Then the unthinkable happens, Vinny’s beautiful daughter Molly disappears. The Butler brothers depart on a frantic search for the little girl. They don’t know if their enemies have taken her, or if the kidnapping is revenge for what Vinny has done. Hi.just finished the mictchell/ohara trilogy.absolutely brilliantly written.I felt I was living these wonderful books.I’ve just started the butler collection,and I’m in my element.well done Kimberley chambers and keep the books coming.does anybody no if there will be a fourth book in the Mitchell/Ohara books. Reply A chancer to the core, the handsome Londoner is an expert when it comes to making a few cash. The money certainly comes in handy.

Publication Order of The Butlers Books

Given how Billie Jo fears seeing her parents quarrelling, Terry believes that his daughter won’t have any problems when he informs her of his intentions to break up with Michelle and move on with his expectant secretary. The worst experience that any parent can ever undergo is burying their child, yet the Butlers have laid to rest quite a number. Now residing in a gorgeous tiny cul-de-sac in Rainham with her decent husband and an admirable social life, everything seems to be working out for her.

Although her life finally gets interesting, Stephanie is left shattered after Barry is forced to move to Spain by his family. But despite his commendable efforts to begin a new chapter, the past will soon return to haunt him.I read a lot but! I can honestly say… I love this author, amazing. Need another book of yours asap. Xxx Reply Given Alfie Butler’s weak nature, Queenie makes it her responsibility to mold her three boys into men. All across the USA, people are showing up dead. The deaths don't appear to be connected in any way until one particular death occurs and gets the Secretary of Defense's attention. He arranges for a task force to investigate. Although family is everything to them, the very foundations that hold them together are shaken after the truth is revealed about the real events that led to the demise of Vinny’s nephew; something that sees Vinny lose his friends and family.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop