The Six Figure Football Trader: How To Make Thousands Every Month Trading The Beautiful Game.

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Six Figure Football Trader: How To Make Thousands Every Month Trading The Beautiful Game.

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Indeed, did you say some know the amounts you are trading with and making now? Surely they must be impressed? Since then, I have refined my trading and analysis system so that I can fit it all in as a father of 3 kids with a busy schedule.

Then I made one switch which changed everything, it’ll sound absolutely pathetic to anyone reading this – but – I made a spreadsheet. I was recently conversing with a member in the UFT live room about how the big data companies relay their data to the various bookmakers. Yep it has been one hell of a year that is for sure. So lets start at the beginning, how did you get involved in the world of football trading? I got greedy and I thought I couldn’t lose. I’d traded for nearly 2 weeks straight without a break. I’m not just talking about the couple of hours when the games were on, I’m talking all day everyday. I was waking up and entering my trades, spending the afternoon analysing form etc and in the evening watching and live trading the games. Ironically, in this losing 48 hours, I traded less matches than I had done on previous days, but I went much bigger in terms of stake.… Too big.I thought to myself “ I’m making awful decisions, I’m trading on marginal games, I’m reading my analysis wrong… I need to be accountable for everything!”. And below you will find the FULL Q&A interview. Expect lots of golden nuggets of info and some revealing hints about his strategy and approach to football trading. The Fireball is a relatively low risk strategy that is based around the over/under 1.5 goals markets. Ben Michaels claims that the strike rate for this method stands at a very impressive 80%. As soon as you sign up you get access to Issues 1 & 2 and then you will get a new issue every 2 weeks. But one good one that happened recently was in the Portuguese league with Benfica who were 0-2 up against Portimonense.

How To Never Blow A Bank Ever Again and how by implementing one simple rule, you can ensure you'll never have to deposit again. I believe this could be a scarcity marketing ploy, because no marketer is going to limit their income with ‘real’ waiting lists, it just does not work like that.More importantly, and I think this is major for anyone even remotely considering this as a serious endeavour, I had to totally disassociate myself from the money and what it means in the “Real World”. Talking about how Ultimate Football Trading works is a bit of an interesting thing. As is the case with so man products that aim to teach you how to do something, there will be a lot of variance from one user to the next. With that said, ultimately, that is exactly what it is all about. Teaching you how to do something, in this case, successfully trade on football markets. The Relay is again focused on match odds. This is a much more aggressive strategy however that involves looking at teams that are “the underdog”. I think this is a conversation for another time but I definitely find a lot of people react negatively if I share how much I’ve made or my results over a day/week/month.

This education matured over the space of about 9 months to the point where I started making profit consistently. I've never revealed many of the methods outlined within, and whether you're brand new to the game or a seasoned pro, you'll find a huge amount of helpful tools in The Six Figure Football Trader. I want to be upfront about this. Ultimate Football Trading looks good on the surface. I believe that there is ‘potential’ to make good money from this, and I think that Ben Michaels probably knows his stuff. I don’t doubt that, but does it work as advertised? There are differing views online regarding Ben’s training.Bigger can be good, but bigger doesn’t inherently mean better. And that, I think, is a pretty good jumping off point to look at what Ultimate Football Trading entails in some detail. Now, I can say right off the bat that quality doesn’t really seem to be a big problem here. As much as I’ve talked that element up, Ben Michaels really seems well positioned to deliver. I’m normally very closed about my trading but with you Ben I’m happy to talk about it because I put a huge amount of my success down to you and the Ultimate Football Trading course. Also, get a proper spreadsheet going. Google sheets is free so there are no excuses. Go and start documenting every trade you do. Teams, odds, stakes, liabilities, strategies, notes, prof/loss at a minimum!

Once you sign up you get access to System A & System B. I will personally be using System A as I think its very clever but also very simple. The ongoing joke is if we watch a football match someone would chime in “ Have you got a bet on this Glen?” which, the majority of time I do. But having a song which you wrote in a spare bedroom being played before the Champions League final, broadcast in the England camp during the World Cup, appearing on The Premier League, Sky Sports, Bundesliga, BBC, Liverpool FC, La Liga, ITV etc… Madness. This all went full circle when I got a call from EA Sports about using some of my music on the new FIFA game, I was invited to their launch, met their team etc.At the same time, it is important to consider that this is a PREMIUM video course and replicates everything you would expect from a live seminar that many people spend thousands of pounds to attend. As mentioned, I would charge a thousand pounds per day if someone wanted to learn from me one on one. And with 8 different betting strategies included within Ultimate Football Trading, then there is a hell of a lot to deliver on. Now obviously, all of these are based around football, however, there is a huge amount of variety in terms of what each strategy entails. Something that I find to be very welcome, as it means that ultimately there should be something for everyone. So below you will find some experiences that have been shared by current UFT members and you can see what they think. Some are videos and some are images. I’ve got a few houses now which I’m developing and doing up to rent/sell on which is ace and it’s so freeing to know that the money from trading is always coming in and building up that buffer. The Snowball is a relatively straight forward football trading system. The focus is on the under 2.5 goals markets with a 40 minute long video guiding you.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop