Rockler Work Bench Cookies Plus Work Grippers (4 Pack) Bench Cookies Protect Workpiece from Scratches and Benchtop Debris - Woodworking Kit for Most Average-Sized Panels

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Rockler Work Bench Cookies Plus Work Grippers (4 Pack) Bench Cookies Protect Workpiece from Scratches and Benchtop Debris - Woodworking Kit for Most Average-Sized Panels

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

HAHA joking aside a bench cookie is one of those things a woodworker doesn’t really realize he needs until he as purchased one and used them. These versatile tools provide a stable and non-slip surface to hold workpieces securely in place during routing tasks.

If you want to know more about how to determine the right sandpaper for your project, be sure to check out my blog: The perfect sandpaper grit guide for woodworking. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. Place them under your workpiece for better grip and to prevent it from slipping during sanding, milling, etc. To finish the slices and to give them all the same look and diameter I placed the discs on a threaded rod.

By making a point on the threaded rod, the contact point with the workpiece is minimal, and I can therefore place freshly painted workpieces on this without damaging the paint. While we have talked about the bench cookie quite highly there are a few cons of the bench cookie we have to discuss.

You know what I’m talking about the little rubber stuff that helps keep the silverware in place when you open the drawer. A third feature is that the bench cookies can be linked together to create an elevated bench cookie. The workpiece is sufficiently lifted by the connected bench cookies so that the knife or saw blade with which you cut does not touch the workbench.Do you know the name of the material is and how I can get a hold of a huge sheet of it to make my prototypes?

Disclosure:At zero cost to you, I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.

Will you need a lot of elevated bench cookies, or is it enough for a few bench cookies to support your materials? The idea is to not only elevate your work off the bench for sanding and routing tasks (with no clamps), but to also stop the workpiece from sliding. Bench cookies can be used on a workbench to keep projects from slipping during planing, sanding, cutting, and more. Due to the soft anti-slip layer, bench cookies are also extremely suitable to protect your workpiece and prevent it from being scratched.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop