Dawn FM – LP: Standard Vinyl [Explicit]

Dawn FM – LP: Standard Vinyl [Explicit]

RRP: £31.99
Price: £15.995
£15.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The album Swimming arrived on the heels of his previously released tracks Small Worlds, Self Care and What's The Use? The Weeknd Previews New Song, Video Was Set to Play in IMAX Before 'Intense Strobe Lighting' Became Issue (Update)".

T H E W E E K N D S H O P MUSIC | X O S T O R E - T H E W E E K N D S H O P

I've become a huge fan of The Weeknd, and I like his entire discography, but this album just hits different. You can hear it in the panoramic bleats on “How Do I Make You Love Me,” the buzz and haze of “Every Angel Is Terrifying,” the electronic squiggles on “Don’t Break My Heart,” before the Weeknd deadpans a line like, “I almost died in the discothèque.

And they're stuck in this purgatory state, which I always imagined would be like being stuck in traffic waiting to reach the light at the end of the tunnel.

X O S T O R E

Review Explosion, curated by contributing editor Malachi Lui, is a guide to notable recent releases and reissues. It follows the story arc established by the previous visuals released in support of the album and was directed by Matilda Finn. The Quincy interludes are interesting but not sure how they fit with the themes other than the alienation and loneliness being overcome by sheer will.The 12" vinyl of Brilliant Adventure EP, mastered by Cicely Balston at Alchemy Mastering at AIR and pressed at Optimal, sounds decent, if a bit thick and compressed. That is a rare jarring moment on an album so well done that it’s hard to pick out highlights, although Out of Time is a particularly gorgeous ballad, and the moment when the wracked electro of How Do I Make You Love Me? The only benefit of owning the 2LP is getting the alternate cover art, which I find superior to the CD/digital/cassette cover (included here inside the direct-to-board gatefold).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop