Hori Fight Stick - Mini: Black for PlayStation 4

Hori Fight Stick - Mini: Black for PlayStation 4

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Also, despite this being advertisd as a Switch controller, it uses a standard USB-A jack and does function in Windows as X-Input device without any troubles. The Fighting Stick Mini enabled me to deliver precise inputs in a way that I simply couldn't when using the Nintendo Joy-Con or Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. Well… I can happily say that all the features of the touchpad are still there but how to use them is complicated. Despite its small size, the Fighting Stick Mini 4 is surprisingly comfortable with ample room to rest your wrists, and the rubberized feet grip firmly to smooth surfaces for stability. For Sony Playstation 4 use go to Settings > Devices > Controllers > Communication Method > (then set to) "Use USB Cable".

I was surprised to find that the mini gamepad does not have a headphone jack, a small but very useful thing that is on the standard PS4 controllers.The ergonomic wheel design, pedals, and convenient onboard controls were built to create an authentic racing simulation. A very nice feeling that does give the controller a nice first impression, though in time that will polish off. If you have games that require you to move the controller around, this controller is not going to work for you.

So far I have been singing the wired mini gamepad’s praises but it does have some negatives two of which are weird omissions. More importantly, this controller seems to be an excellent candidate as a project controller, as the PCB lists contact points for all the buttons as well providing a nice round base to solder to. Since 2004, I've penned gadget- and video game-related nerd-copy for a variety of publications, including the late, great 1UP; Laptop; Parenting; Sync; Wise Bread; and WWE. If you even open your car’s doors, you’ll find that a lot of the stuff inside has peculiar ways of being attached and probably glue blobs left and right.By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. While it might not have all the serious gaming features of the DualShock 4, it does provide the perfect introduction to gaming for the younger generation, especially when used with an ever-growing collection of family-friendly games.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop