VIVOBAREFOOT Gobi III, Mens Lace Up Desert Boot With Barefoot Sole

VIVOBAREFOOT Gobi III, Mens Lace Up Desert Boot With Barefoot Sole

RRP: £138.49
Price: £69.245
£69.245 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The upper is made from a combination of smooth and suede leather (or only suede) in various colors. The Michelin sole with deep lugs results in a less intense ground feel, but the flexibility of the shoes is surprisingly good, especially considering how robust the outsole appears. This sole type is definitely great for off-road adventures too, but honestly, I would be afraid to ruin them in a wet and muddy environment. VIVOBAREFOOT shoes have been our go-to choice for our kids’ barefoot shoes since the beginning. Over the years, they have undergone some changes with new designs, models, and slight variations in fit, but they have consistently remained among the best-designed and long-lasting barefoot shoes for kids. In fact, some of our pairs have been passed down to a fourth child in a row. The interior is lined with leather and features a cork insole, making these shoes a real pleasure to wear. The padded collar provides extra comfort, and although the sole is thin and flexible, it’s not the softest on the market. However, it strikes a great balance between durability and flexibility, and we find its quality to be amazing. My husband is a heavy tester of Geo Courts, and they hold up incredibly well for him! Opanka is definitely one of the best-selling models from VIVOBAREFOOT since its debut in 2020. This simple slip-on model is crafted from super soft, high-quality leather (the photos show their 2020 model, but they’ve added new colors), and I can easily say it’s one of our all-time favourite barefoot shoes. The sole is incredibly thin and flexible, making them feel amazing on your feet – it’s like wearing nothing at all! I absolutely love them because they’re so easy to slip on and comfortable to wear. The upper is a soft brushed leather that looks really nice, but the shoe is a little stiff to start. I imagine it would break in well over time, but compared to other boot brands I love ( Drifter, Luks) the shoe is noticeably stiffer. Sometimes that speaks to its durability, and since I’ve never had a pair of Vivos wear out on me, I would expect the same long lasting materials out of this shoe.

One of the things we adore about the Magna Lite WR SG is how they’ve designed the ankle area. The stretchable wool collar makes them incredibly easy to slip on, and there’s absolutely no restriction around the ankle. Even the sole is remarkably flexible, despite its robust appearance. Novus and Novus Mid are new models introduced in 2023, featuring a unique combination of a rugged outdoor sole and urban upper design, giving them a distinctive and stylish look. The Novus is available in two different heights for both men and women. The Mid version takes a little more time to put on, and the organic laces require a bit more effort to untie.The sole is a good width in the toe box, but a little wide for me through the heel. I have very slim feet, so this is par the course for me. With a lace up shoe like this it is not a problem. VIVOBAREFOOT was one of the first barefoot brands ever available, and we can consider them pioneers in the barefoot shoe industry. They are one of the most well-known, well-designed, and high-quality barefoot brands, making them the perfect starting point for many people who decide to embark on their barefoot journey. Designed as a slip-on shoe with added laces for better adjustability, you can easily slip them on without extra adjustments once the laces are set. They are built on the Primus sole with a 2mm sole base and 2mm lug height, which is very soft, flexible, and offers excellent ground feel while remaining durable. Cozy: less volume in the toes part and around ankles (same volume around the middle part of the foot)SIZING:

Sizing & Fit: Geo Courts are available for both women and men. Overall, Geo Courts feel slightly wider than most VIVO models. The women’s model is best suited for narrow to medium-width feet but can also accommodate medium-wide feet. The men’s models are wider than the women’s, and if your size falls within the range where both models are available, you can choose between two different widths.Warmth wise, I’d say these are in between the Gobi Hi and the regular Gobi. The lining definitely helps insulate these but they are not as warm and cozy as the Gobi Hi Top, so I wouldn’t do serious winter trekking or snow-playing in these. For daily wear, however, these are a good cold weather option. Where I live it’s cold half the year, so having a little extra warmth in my shoes makes a big difference. These stylish boots are available for both men and women, with options for a leather-lined autumn edition or a cozy fur-lined winter edition. Gobi III are meticulously crafted from high-quality chrome and metal-free smooth or suede leather, and the laces are made from organic cotton. It’s worth noting that the light-colored beige suede leather may be more sensitive than the darker smooth leather, so it’s advisable to apply protective measures before wearing them. The sole is thin, measuring 4 mm, but the included cork insole provides some additional cushioning for added comfort.

Designed as a slip-on shoe with added laces for better adjustability, you can easily slip them on without extra adjustments each time once the laces are set. The thin and flexible sole offers excellent ground feel, enhancing your overall experience. The uniquely shaped laces stay securely tied while walking, although their shape can make it slightly more challenging to thread through the eyelets. These shoes don’t feature an additional waterproof membrane, promoting better breathability. The inherent water-repellent nature of the leather offers some protection, but it is recommended to use a leather balm for enhanced waterproofing. The gusseted tongue contributes to the shoe’s water resistance by preventing water from easily penetrating inside. Has a thermal insole with built-in temperature-regulating technology that absorbs, stores and releases heatIt fits best to narrow to medium wide feet, low to average instep and can accomodate different ankles and calves. The sizing is the same as with other vivobarefoot models.

Sizing & Fit: The Ultra Bloom’s tapered toe box, so there will be less space for a proper splay of the toes. My feet measure 26.3/10 cm, and I find them too narrow for my foot width. They are best suited for narrow and, at most, medium-width feet. They fit particularly well for those with low and average instep height and can be adjusted comfortably using the elastic laces with a pull toggle. VIVOBAREFOOT Gobi III

Sizing & Fit: Gobi boots are available in both men’s and women’s sizes. Women’s sizes are best suited for narrow and medium-width feet. However, if you have medium-wide and low-volume feet, they could work too, as they feel slightly wider than most VIVO models in women’s sizes. These boots are best suited for those with low and average insteps, skinny and average ankles. For reference, I wear size 42, with foot dimensions measuring 26.3 cm in length and 10 cm in width. Sizing & Fit: Addis is available in both women’s and men’s sizes. The women’s shoes, which I’m reviewing here, are suitable for narrow and medium-wide feet. My feet measure 26.3/10 cm, and I find them slightly too narrow for my feet. Addis shoes don’t have as strong of a slope towards the little toe as some other VIVO models (e.g., Geo Court, Novus, etc.). As they slope less, this makes them more suitable for various foot shapes, not just those with the longest big toe. Keep in mind that men’s sizes are wider and have a slightly different toe box shape (more square-shaped). The Addis, a retro sneaker made from wildhide natural cow leather in Ethiopia, is one of VIVO’s models that has been consistently available for several years. What changes are the available colors. The color you see in the review was available in 2021, but each year they offer different earthy, neutral shades. With a soft leather upper and leather lining, these shoes feel incredibly comfortable on your feet.Sizing & Fit: The toe box shape of the Gobi III is excellent, and the line at the big toe is perfectly straight. This model tends to run on the narrower side and fits best for those with narrow to medium-wide feet, lower to medium-high insteps, and narrow to medium-wide ankles. With my foot dimensions measuring 26.3/10 cm, I found that a size 42 was a good length, but I would have appreciated a few extra millimeters for my pinky toe width-wide. If you require additional width, keep in mind that the men’s models are generally wider than the women’s models in the same size. VIVOBAREFOOT Gobi HI

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop