Fixodent Extra Hold Denture Adhesive Powder, 2.7 Ounce

Fixodent Extra Hold Denture Adhesive Powder, 2.7 Ounce

RRP: £133.99
Price: £66.995
£66.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My dentist is the one who told me to use this in addition to the cream adhesive since the cream adhesive alone did not work on my gums because they were too shallow, so what you do is you first use the fixodent maximum or ultra hold cream adhesive then spray with water and then sprinkle with the powder, and you will have Superior hold that will hold all day long and even into the next day usually ! I only use a small amount each morning and my new plate stays firm and secure until I remove it at night.

You should contact your healthcare provider in relation to this product if you believe you have a medical issue. From the Manufacturer --------------------- From denture adhesives to denture cleansers, Fixodent gives you denture care confidence.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). For best results, use a denture cleanser such as Fixodent Antibacterial Denture Cleanser plus Scope Ingredients every day. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.

Clinical studies have shown that denture adhesives actually improve the performance of properly fitting dentures.While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Please review the product labeling and consult with your doctor with any health or medical questions.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop