I Don't Take Requests: WINNER OF THE ATTITUDE AWARD 'If you want to change your life...read this book.' TRACEY EMIN

£10
FREE Shipping

I Don't Take Requests: WINNER OF THE ATTITUDE AWARD 'If you want to change your life...read this book.' TRACEY EMIN

RRP: £20.00
Price: £10
£10 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Announced at a ceremony at the Roundhouse in Camden, London, hosted by Michelle Visage, the prize was presented to Marnoch and co-author journalist Michael Hennegan by Courtney Love. Up until that point, I was just listening to music, but when acid house came along I was actually feeling the music. Sharing memes throughout lockdown, his Instagram account has quickly become a saving grace for his 263k followers. As well as his drug addiction, Tony talks about other elements of his life that he was dealing with too. As one of club culture's most notorious - and best loved - figures, Tony is a complete force of nature.

He continues to campaign for better equality for the LGBTQ+ community, though he says his own experience of coming out was a positive one.

The musician, who now hosts The Recovery Podcast, will be signing copies of his book at Selfridges Birmingham on Wednesday 31 May between 6pm – 8pm. Further afield he is often booked to play influential events and clubs around the world from New York to Sydney to Greece, and is as embraced by the gay community as he is the straight scene.

It seemed to come straight from the heart and he had me laughing out loud, then in complete shock and then being in tears. Moss would get so sloshed on cocktails in the 90s, he reveals, that he'd have to wake her up while the party was raging. When you’re stripped of everything and you’re in there and living on fear, and the only thing holding you together is that you’re innocent, and you know you’re innocent, you’re going to get out of there by fighting your corner. There is nobody in London, let alone the world who has lived a more extraordinary life… his journey from villain to real life hero is one of the most beautiful examples of humanity I have ever witnessed.I told him to **** off, and the guy pointed back over to Stevie and was like, ‘He’s just there, and he wants this record. Here he tells the most extraordinary stories of depravity and hedonism, of week-long benders and extreme self-destruction - and of recovery, redemption, friendship and the joy of a good tune. By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file. Getting him through his darkest times was Taylor, his late pet, who he still says good morning to and good night to.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop