SHOEDAZZLE Ayden Knee High Boots for Women Stretchy Zip Up Chunky Heel Thigh High Boots

£19.495
FREE Shipping

SHOEDAZZLE Ayden Knee High Boots for Women Stretchy Zip Up Chunky Heel Thigh High Boots

RRP: £38.99
Price: £19.495
£19.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To make beauty accessible, yet aspirational and luxurious for all women, all over the world. To marry decades of beauty history and knowledge with what is happening right now. To be a brand for today’s woman: Dynamic, curious, confident, smart, stylish, strong, and youthful in spirit no matter her age. I liked both Jet and Ayden in Rule, though to be honest, while I felt I had a pretty good handle on what Ayden was like, I thought Jet was more serious and bookish for some reason. Not that he’s not serious about his business and music, he just came across as more calm in the last book. I have to admit, I like a fired up Jet better than a Zen Jet! Fortunately this one didn’t have the same grammatical problems as the first so that was a good thing, I didn’t felt frustrated while reading. However, I really liked the character of Jet. I liked how Crownover emphasized the sweetness of him, underneath all that skin tight jeans, leather, steel and ink. It’s not that he doesn’t have a temper, he does, but he isn’t cruel or over the top alpha. He comes across as genuinely sweet and passionate. This is a story about an idiotic, judgmental, slut shaming woman, who runs away from the best thing that ever happened to her, for the entire book.

Ayden needs to make the choice between following her head or her heart. Jet needs to Decide if love is worth fighting for. It pains me to write this review because I was all about the first book of this series Rule which sits on my favorite shelf... enough said. I am Thrilled to announce that my amazing client Author Jay Crownover author of RULE has just accepted a 3 book deal, for titles RULE, JET AND ROME. This is a "significant deal" With William Morrow imprint of HarperCollins. He is a great musician but he denied to himself to become THE greatest, even though he deserves it. He has problems with his parents and especially with his old man. This man, who was all metal and tattoos that bled out anger and frustration, really had the softest and kindest heart I had ever encountered in my life. Now that I knew how easy it was to snap in half, I told myself it was going to be my job to take care of it from here on out.*

Alexis Sanchez is one of Arsenal youngster Ayden Heaven's favorite players

Ayden is in college, graduating in chemistry. She is the perfect student, the perfect girl and only dates perfect and safe boys. So, falling in love with the tattooed and pierced musician who by the way, lives in the same house, it’s not part of her plan. Unfortunately that’s exactly what happens. You see, Ayden is having too many secrets about her previous life and the person who was in the past was weak and made many mistakes and all of that in the name of brotherhood love... What if it doesn’t matter? What if I cared about her as much as I care about this version of you? I don’t want to own you, Ayd, I just want to be with you.”~ Jett

Finland - Ireland - Lithuania - Monaco - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Ukraine - Montenegro - Switzerland - Sweden - Norway - Slovakia - Greece | €19,99 Sexy, pleasureable, full of angst and great between the sheets action, Jet is a well thought sequel in Marked Man Series. I was hooked from the beginning and really enjoyed reading about troubled characaters, that only Jay Crownover can so easily picture. The various foods Emoni makes, and the process of cooking, represent connection. When Emoni is only three or four, she takes over stirring a pot of food from ’Buela, and her seasoning choices lead ‘Buela to cry—the food makes her remember her childhood and young adulthood in Puerto Rico. This teaches Emoni that food is about more than feeding people; food spiced just right has the power to connect people to the past, to different locales, and to other people. Because I've already spewed enough rage about Ayden, let's not even get into how much of a judgmental bitch she is. Or how she slut shames pretty much every other female character in the book. She's a piece of shit and I loathe her. I enjoyed this book lots, nothing gets me hooked more than a friends to 'let's hop between the sheets together' story and Jay Crownover delivers once again.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Ayden is best friends with Shaw from the first book, and she is a hard worker both at school and her job. She is on the straight and narrow path, and doesn't want any caos in her life. She has a past that she would prefer to forget, mainly because she was a person who she is pretty much ashamed of. Even though she is a part of the circle of friends that all hang out together, she is very secretive about what has gone on in her past. Ayden and Jet have been attracted to one another for over a year. She still cringes when she thinks about how she propositioned him and he turned her down because he felt she was too good for him. If Jet only knew what a bad girl she had been a long time ago...As the year continued on though, these two can't seem to hide their attraction for one another. When they do decide to give in, it will be an explosive situation- in bed and out! Okay, the first book is still my favorite, but this is pretty good. I’m really loving these people and all their crazy minds. I loved the romance, the steam and the friendship formed between all these characters, especially the great amount of alpha-males. They may have made some decisions that caused things to be a little harder than necessary but overall… they handled things with purpose and grace and I understood what they were doing through it all.

So as you can imagine it was hard for me to really fall for Jet as our male lead. Even though there were sketchy music references and an almost overwhelming cheese factor that should have had me running from this book, I did like it. I thought Ayden and Jet were well suited for oneanother and that their story had a good arc. Right off the bat, even though Ayden is country and Jet is metal, they have an explosive attraction. Physically their lust for each other is fiery and potent. Their physical attraction is the one thing that works. It's everything else that gets in the way. Since they're all friends, we get to see glimpses of Shaw and Rule and I'm happy to see their love fest going strong and how they have progressed as a couple. ***happy feels*** It would take torture to get me to admit it, but my main goal in life was to see how far down that damn angel tattoo went, and to trace the entire thing with my tongueHis only family is his friends and his only fear is the possibility to become like his father... He is so angry and he is feeling inside him to exist a fire that is trying to eat alive his soul... He earns calmness only when he's on stage, but lately he realised that Ayden is the only person that can consume this fire...

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop