The Merrymaid Of Zennor

The Merrymaid Of Zennor

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With over 15 years of experience in providing domestic cleaning services in Solihull, we have learnt that every home is as unique as the people and the pets living there. We customise our domestic cleaning services to suit your home and your lifestyle.

Our maids bring all of our cleaning products and equipment with them so it is nice and easy for our customers – we just need hot water, a loo brush in the bathrooms, and somewhere to park. The Franchisee of the Year 2017 is the most prestigious award and a pinnacle achievement within the ServiceMaster Franchisee network. It is awarded to one franchisee who has displayed the highest achievement in the pursuit of excellence and professional management in the ServiceMaster tradition. Having had numerous problems myself finding reliable people to clean my home who always turned up and always cleaned to a high standard I knew there was a market for Merry Maids services. With friends and family all reporting the same issues I knew that I could run a professional home cleaning service.” Girls are always so polite when they come very thorough and anything extra I want done is never a problem.” Mrs S.Bexleyheath – 27+ visits Disadvantaged by issues like domestic violence, poor mental health, special educational needs, and placement in care, up to 73% need free school meals as a primary source of sustenance.

Here at Merry Maids Durham, we do not give quotations over the phone, we come out to see your property and to find out your requirements in person. In doing this, we are able to give a much more reflective and realistic domestic cleaning service based on your requirements and the specifications of your home. This is because every home is different! Following success in the Dudley area Tom has gradually grown the cleaning business in Solihull and expanded it to cover the Wolverhampton, South Birmingham most recently the Solihull area. In 2011 he won the highest award at Merry Maids, The Dallen Peterson Founders Award after a highly successful year. The award resulted in a trip to the Merry Maids International Convention in America to meet and work with other Merry Maids businesses around the world. Since opening, Merry Maids of Bromley have found that our community has changed. The UK population is aging and more and more we are working with families to assist in looking after elderly relatives, who want to stay comfortably living in their homes for as long as possible. Increasingly we are also working for clients who find it more difficult to maintain their household as they would like due to illness or disability.

The 17 years that we have been in business in domestic cleaning has taught us that every home is as unique as the people living there, thus we customise our cleaning services to suit your home and your lifestyle. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our customers receive a thorough clean each and every time.Many years’ experience in providing domestic cleaning services in Teesside has taught us that every home is as unique as the people living there, thus we customise our cleaning services in teesside to suit your home and your lifestyle. We pride ourselves on ensuring our customers receive a thorough clean each and every time. Merry Maids Teesside provide a satisfaction guarantee against their home cleaning services in Teesside that you can rely on.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop