Punishing His Wife

Punishing His Wife

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Discipline and punishmentis a difficult area in a loving FLR. I have a marriage based on love and the implicit agreement of the transfer of power to one person: me. So this gives me challenges.

Taken To The Woodshed - Domestic Discipline

What to Expect has thousands of open discussions happening each day. We work hard to share our most timely and active conversations with you. That’s step eight. You want your woman to be submissive and give you what you want, when you want it, and if she won’t, she’s sexually immoral. This means that the husband must consistently correct and discipline his wife whenever she violates the rules or decorum he has set or her behaviour or attitude displeases him. Unless the wife experiences consistency and steadiness in expectations and demands she will be confused and uncertain and her respect and compliance diminish. The respect comes much easier and is also easier maintained if the husband invariably is a firm authoritarian so that the wife knows the rules and boundaries and on a regular basis is reminded of them. To quote my mother talking to my father, "If you ever lay a hand on me, you better not ever go to sleep." I tell my husband "I know which knee is the bad knee and I know where the cast iron pans are..." Discipline is based on my husband Alice following my rules. Obviously the over-arching rule is that I am in charge and my decision is final. In practice our loving FLR has dialogue and even some negotiation. Alice is an intelligent sissy so can have opinions and ideas as well. I’ll look at each of my main discipline rules. 1 Enforced feminisationWhat have you been trying to get your spouse to do – unsuccessfully? Where is a healthier place you can go to get that need met? Leave a comment below. DO WISH a touch up version showing the male girl wearing a bra were done. Especially since Your recent article on the necessity of males being kept in proper breast training as reminder their masculinity is no longer of import and needs to be hidden or negated.

Domestic Discipline, or corporal punishment for a wife

We haven't talked about this for a really long time, and I thought this was a good time to bring it up again since we have a lot of new people. A good and responsible husband must be aware that keeping her in line and spanking her bare bottom for misbehaviour is the best and most effective method to instil suitable trust, respect and obedience in his loving wife. Males think their little willies are so important and masculine so it’s necessary to have this discipline to demonstrate that it’s insignificant. It’s the final element to ensure removal of nasty masculine traits once you’ve feminised him. I renamed it a clitty a long time ago and the whole area is her pussy. I ask Alice to tell me who owns it and tell me how feminine it is, especially with a cure little triangle of pubic hair. ” After a while you wake up and think, If they are the one who’s doing everything wrong, why am I the one who is miserable?Amazingly important in that the entire male concept of male ego is diffused. For eons males would base their false sense of superiority by defining their organ as the supreme source and indication of superiority and power. In one fell swoop Woman has redefined it as an inferior ‘insignificant imitation of what the Female has. More and more sex has become me orally serving her while she squeezes, pulls, and even spanks my balls to make me perform. Punishment is often physical but may also be non-physical, a withdrawal of certain rights for example. Discipline is all about the rules and behaviours I expect which cement my authority but may also involve physical spanking. Your spouse is completely exasperating you, and you can’t put up with it any longer. Perhaps if you punish your wife or husband long enough they’ll get the message and shape up. What can you do to get them to change? (We’re not talking physical violence; that could get you thrown in jail, and you don’t want that!) You could nag and complain, or give them the silent treatment, or stop doing what you usually do for the family, or withhold money or information, or refuse sex, or talk bad about them to your friends. Eventually you can force him or her to do what you need and want, right? Does she want a fancy new ironing board or one of those new-fangled dishwasher thingys? Just say no. Since you obviously control the money in your home because women are worthless and can’t possibly earn their own, show her that the lavish life you provide can be taken away if she doesn’t comply.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop