Admiral’s Old J Pineapple Spiced Rum - 35 Percent ABV - 70cl Bottle

Admiral’s Old J Pineapple Spiced Rum - 35 Percent ABV - 70cl Bottle

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. If you provide your Aeroplan member number we also will use LCBO purchases made using this number to customize the communications and offers you receive. Old J was created to honour Admiral Vernon, who suggested mixing the Royal Navy rum ration with water, limes and sugar. Old J Pineapple Spiced Rum is sweet flavourful and tastes amazing over ice, with your favourite rum mixers, or in spiced rum cocktails. In 1740 Admiral Edward Vernon enforced a reduction in the strength of the British navy's rum ration.

The sweet kick of refreshing pineapple cuts through subtle hints of vanilla, creating a totally tropical all year round drinking experience. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.Old J brings Vernon's concept into the 21st century by infusing our special blend of 11 flavours into the finest Caribbean rum. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Admiral Vernon's Old J is a rum-based spiced spirit drink, and this particular edition is infused with 11 flavours, including pineapple and vanilla for a tantalisingly tropical delight! When his men complained, Vernon suggested the addition of lime and sugar to make the drink more enjoyable instead – and it’s with this unlikely mixologists idea in mind that Old J came to life. It all started in 1740, when Admiral Edward Vernon enforced a reduction in the strength of the British Navy’s rum ration.

A tropical taste, the pineapple-infused spiced rum, beautifully balanced with the crisp freshness of pineapple combined with the smooth vanilla notes that Old J is best known for. In 1740 Admiral Edward Vernon enforced a reduction in the strength of the British navy’s rum ration. Following some serious upset among his men, Vernon suggested that they improve the taste of their liquor with sugar and lime juice and the inspiration behind Old J’s unique recipe was born. Don't get me wrong, there are better Pineapple Rums out there-Plantation comes to mind-but the combination of fruit and spice is a welcome experience.We all have different tastes but having had many rums over the years this is by far my favourite in terms of pineapple flavoured. A fresh, tropical flavour profile with a fragrant pineapple aroma and gently accented with sweet notes; suitable for both everyday sipping and dynamic cocktail experiences. The collection of much-loved Old J Spiced Rums have expanded their portfolio with a fruity, summery pineapple-infused flavour, just in time to satisfy summer demand. Old J Pineapple Spiced Rum 70cl has a fresh, tropical flavour profile with a fragrant pineapple aroma and gently accented with sweet notes; suitable for both everyday sipping and dynamic cocktail experiences. This is then lifted with a kick of sweet and refreshing pineapple, creating a tropical taste-sensation perfect for Tiki cocktails and simple serves.

We have a fantastic selection of Old J point of sale to boost the profile of the brand and its new flavour to use within your venue. An exotic taste, the pineapple-infused rum is beautifully balanced with the crisp freshness of pineapple combined with the smooth vanilla notes that Old J is best known for. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. This may affect factors including the product style and allergen information, and we would advise that you always check the label and not solely rely on the information presented here. Inn Express provides this information in good faith, but it's important to note that its accuracy and completeness depend on the suppliers.

Bursting with flavours of vanilla, ginger, ripe pineapple and caramel, perfect for those with a sweet tooth! Value Added Products are subject to limited availability and may not be included with online purchases. Old J’s iconic taste of sweet vanilla and Persian lime gets a tropical infusion of sweet roasted pineapple. The above-noted alcohol content may differ from the alcohol content displayed on the bottle label due to the timing of changes in vintage dates or production lot codes. However, Old J brings Vernon´s concept into the 21st Century by using the finest Caribbean Rum combined with our secret blend of spices, sugar, vanilla and Persian lime.

When his men complained, Vernon suggested the addition of limes and sugar to make the drink more enjoyable Old J has been created in honour of this unlikely mixologist. I could not drink much of this in one go but quite a nice change from what I usually drink, next time I have it I think I'll throw in a couple of ice cubes which will hopefully mellow the strong pineapple flavour. Interesting perspectives from other posters here, two saying it's too strong a flavour and someone else saying they like it. Please note that the allergens shown as present are those shown on the supplier’s packaging and do not refer to allergens that may be present in the same production environment.If you continue without changing your cookies settings, we’ll assume you’re happy with the use of all cookies on our site. Indeed immediately hit with pineapple but directly overshadowed by banana, slight alcohol tingle which is surprising as it is 35%, perhaps some faint orange but I can't be sure of that.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop