Lose You to Find Me

Lose You to Find Me

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This was very high on my most anticipated releases of the year, and I was not disappointed. The story touched on a lot of difficult topics, but was really cohesive, and well structured. Whilst grief and loss were huge themes, they were subtle and didn't overshadow the story.

After surviving a suicide attempt, a fragile teen isn't sure she can endure without cutting herself. After their final breakup, a source would tell Entertainment Tonight in August 2018 (Bieber and Baldwin were engaged then) that Gomez's friends didn't like Bieber. "Selena is such a catch, and her friends want her to be with someone who's worthy of her," the source said. "They really didn't like Justin and her together. He didn't appreciate what he had in her." You turned me down, and now it's showing Tommy Dees is in the weeds—restaurant speak for beyond overwhelmed. He’s been working as a server at Sunset Estates retirement community to get the experience he needs to attend one of the best culinary schools in the world. And to make his application shine, he also needs a letter of recommendation from his sadistic manager. But in exchange for the letter, Tommy has to meet three conditions—including training the new hire. Bieber and Gomez ended their on-off relationship for good in March last year. The split began as a break turned breakup, and Bieber would go on and start dating Hailey Baldwin in June. Baldwin and Bieber got engaged a month later and married in September 2018.I loved the cooking aspect, and the retirement home that Tommy worked at felt so real and was well developed and fleshed out. All of the residents had character and I especially loved Al and Willa. I loved this advice that Willa gave:

Tommy Dees is in the weeds—restaurant speak for beyond overwhelmed. He’s been working as a server at Sunset Estates retirement community to get the experience he needs to attend one of the best culinary schools in the world. And to make his application shine, he also needs a letter of recommendation from his sadistic manager. But in exchange for the letter, Tommy has to meet three conditions—including training the new hire. Warnings: swearing; implied sexual content; underage drinking; finger amputation; mentions of death; mentions of suicide) This book started out GREAT! Tommy was a really fun MC, the set up was intriguing, and I was really liking Tommy and Gabe’s dynamic! And then it all came crashing down when it was revealed that Gabe has a boyfriend. 😐😐😐 And the story took a terrible turn. Suddenly, I was no longer having fun seeing these 2 rekindle their friendship/romance. I was just annoyed and honestly????? pretty disgusted with them. Regardless, I fell more and more in love with Gabe, and his coming out moment with Tommy at Prom had me in happy tears. It was one of the sweetest moments I’ve read in a book in recent memory. Caleb and Raine have been together forever. So after college graduation it's only natural that Caleb propose so they could start their future together. Only it doesn't have the happy ending he was expecting when Raine turns him down in front of everyone and breaks his heart. Since then Caleb's life has gone from bad to worse. He doesn't know how much more he can handle. Especially without the one person he thought he could always count on to be there for him.

I appreciate the whole university storyline. It’s nice to see characters figuring out what they want to do with their lives, and I liked the way that plotline was developed and wrapped up! And there's a lot of cooking! Which I personally had so much fun with because I love cooking. I SO enjoyed reading some random opinion thrown by Tommy and either vigorously agreeing or violently disagreeing with it. They were so very soft and utterly adorable in their make-out sessions, but still could find that comfortable ease of being able to talk to one another about their problems. I wish there could have been more of their relationship - more of seeing Brad and Tommy together as a couple, rather than Tommy's continuous futile attempts to make Gabriel suddenly realize that he was the one for him. 🥰🥰

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop