BIZARRE MAGAZINE NO. 146 FEBRUARY 2009

BIZARRE MAGAZINE NO. 146 FEBRUARY 2009

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2020-01-11 17:01:40 Associated-names Kroll, Eric Boxid IA1758110 Camera Sony Alpha-A6300 (Control) Collection_set printdisabled External-identifier Blythe Plenderleith: Bed of Hails. 777 Cast Plaster Marys. Renee Canetta: Held. Mixed media: polymer clay, wood, epoxy, ceramic. Eva G Studio: Queen of Hearts. Flax paper clay Porcelain, milk paint, China painting, metal coating and wax. Beautiful Bizarre Magazine Founders’ Emerging Artist Award Michael Hutter. The Weigher of Head and Heart (Der Wäger von Kopf und Herz). Oil on wood panel BiomimiArt. Aquarius. Ink, Watercolor, & Gold paint Charisma Panchapakesan: Remember. Mixed media drawing (pencil, paint, ink, chalk pastel) on paper mounted to wood panel. INPRNT Photography Award Yinsey Wang: My Renaissance. Digital Art. Canon EOS 6D Mark II and Adobe Photoshop 2022. Entei Ryu: Metamorphosis. Sculpture. Resin, mineral pigments, whitewash, acrylic paint, copper foil Morgan Serreno East: Uprising. Traditional Art. Acrylic and Oil paint on birch panel. People’s Choice Award

Exhibit in the prestigious annual Beautiful Bizarre Magazine exhibition alongside 80+ of the world’s best contemporary representational artists at Modern Eden Gallery, in San Francisco, CA USA Remember: there are now five award categories. If you work in any style of the representational visual arts and any of these mediums you can enter: Traditional Art [pencil, charcoal, pastels, ink, oils, acrylic, watercolour, mixed media, etc.], Sculpture [all materials], Digital Art, and Photography [digital or analogue]. Additionally, we also have the new Emerging Artist award category which is open to all of the above mediums. Now it’s time for the biggest reveal yet! Below we unveil the Grand Prize Winner of the 2022 Beautiful Bizarre Art Prize, the seven Honourable Mentionsselected by each of this year’s wonderful gold sponsors, Directors of Modern Eden Gallery in San Francisco, and our Editor-in-Chief Danijela Krha Purssey, PLUS the Winner of the ArtStation People’s Choice Award, which saw our amazing community contribute over 11,586 votes from 106 different countries! Ornatotus-Maximus” by Tony Tran, Resin, Marble, 50 x 46 x 30 cm Yasha Young ProjectsSculpture AwardIf you are an emerging artist that works in a representational style, in any 2 or 3 dimensional traditional medium, digital medium or photographic medium, you are eligible to enter the Beautiful Bizarre Magazine Founders’ Emerging Artist Award. A Wacom One, Creative Pen Display. It comes with all the essentials to spice up your digital life. There’s the natural pen feel on the 13.3” screen, the included creative software – even the ability to connect to certain Android devices. Formerly known as ‘The Times of Ireland’ (sorry guys, this had to be said, we love you really), this publication allows you to really get to know potatoes, giving you an academic understanding whilst you shovel them in your mouth in chipped form. Another industry magazine, Spudman gets way more technical than the jocular name suggests; items include research papers from the University of Idaho (Ok, still pretty jocular) on the best practices of potato storage, forecasts on the fiscal wealth of the potato chip industry and, in an online subsection called Spudwoman, you can see profiles of the leading ladies in the bumpy, beige, potato shaped world. Published 8 times a year, you’ll get your money’s worth if you’re a lover of spuds. Disappointingly again, no centrefold spuds… [2]

is our 10 th year in business – time sure does fly when you’re having fun! I still have to pinch myself sometimes, when I consider how very fortunate I am to be working every day immersed in my passion. To be surrounded by an amazing, dedicated team, and so many inspiring creatives on a day to day basis is both a blessing and a joy, and for which I am deeply grateful. Danijela Krha Purssey Kristin Kwan is an artist who makes illustrative paintings and drawings. She works primarily in oil on panel, her subjects being nature, animals, and the human figure. Inspired in turns by the natural world, and by legends and myths, she uses elements of fantasy and allegory to explore themes of life, death, and rebirth. Kristin lives in Lincoln, NE, USA.To be classified as an ‘Emerging Artist’ for the purpose of this Award, you must be in the early stages of pursuing a career as a professional artist [within the first 5 years], and have not won any Awards or Prizes previously. You must not be currently represented by a commercial gallery, nor had any solo exhibitions at a commercial gallery. If you don’t fit within this criteria, please enter one of the other Award categories. Oh. Yeah. Please, I need all of the news about tiny versions of airplanes that nobody can actually fly in! Phshh. Crave Online

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop