Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Hair Mist 30 ml

Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Hair Mist 30 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Infused with argan oil, Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Glowing Hair Mist is infused with the original fragrance’s signature notes of black coffee, white flowers and vanilla. For medium intensity: spray in a y-shape across your body, beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other.

With argan oil, Black Opium hair mist is infused with the original fragrance's signature notes of black coffee, white flowers and vanilla. YSL Black Opium Illicit Green EDP - An energising and fresh version of the iconic Black Opium EDP, with Green Mandarin and Fig added to the signature Black Coffee base. A bold interpretation of the Black Opium’s coffee note, enhanced by the thrilling aura of blue absinth for intensity.Fast forward to 2014, and Opium’s legacy continues to dazzle: Yves Saint Laurent Beauty unveils Black Opium, re-inventing desire in a new, contemporary light, reshaped for the modern woman. For light intensity: spray in a cloud around your head and shoulders, let the fragrance fall gently around you. Iconic accords of black coffee, white flowers and vanilla are electrified by a dazzling freshness though energising citrus and pear for a fruity finish. Product Details Infused with argan oil Black Opium hair mist is infused with the original fragrance's signature notes of black coffee white flowers and vanilla. Unfortunately I can’t wear the original Black Opium as I find it too strong and it gives me a headache however I’ve always loved smelling it on others so this hair mist gives me the best of both worlds.

The argan oil used for this perfume that can be used on the hair makes it look more beautiful as the days go by. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית.The item may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. Select one of our Gift Wrap options and ensure they receive something extraordinary in one our exclusive gift boxes with your personalised message. For added intensity: apply perfume directly to your pulse points and / or hot spots (wrist, inner elbow and lower neck). For the ultimate pampering treat for your hair discover the Black Opium Hair Mist, infused with Argan oil. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Go browse your own collection, sniff some of your favorites and don’t worry yourselves over releases for fragrances you don’t care for. Also, this perfume contains dark coffee and some essence of light white flowers and a touch of vanilla essence. Discover the YSL Black Opium fragrance wardrobe and indulge yourself or treat others to a YSL Black Opium gift. Sensual A fresh, citrussy, woody fragrance, a little on the sweet side, but not over powering and quite sensual.

Choose from our cotton tote, drawstring bag or signature gift wrap options which include your personalised message from €3. Enhance your hair with Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Hair Mist, a perfumed hair mist laced with the unmistakeable scent of Black Opium. Parisian beauty powerhouse Yves Saint Laurent reimagines its signature Black Opium scent with this glowing spray for hair. Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Woman Hair Mist 30ml t he trail of Black Opium addictive scent in a Hair Mist infused with beautifying Argan oil. I love how I can put this on in a morning and still smell it in the evening without it being overwhelming.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop