Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Eau De Parfum Spray for Her - 30 ml

Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Eau De Parfum Spray for Her - 30 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

RiRi is an incredibly versatile fragrance that can be worn during any season. It’s a seductively sweet, almost gourmand scent that is equally suited for daytime wear or night. Think fancy lunches, shopping trips, dinners, dates, nights out with the girls. Reb’l Fleur Love Always Eau de Parfumis a darker and richer version of the original Reb’l Fleur fragrance and was released in 2018. This scent shares much of the same DNA as the original but intensifies the provocative plum note to devastating effect. However it's not as original and interesting as it's notes may suggest,it's pleasant and trendy.It's not very memorable and could be more exciting IMHO.if I was rihanna,I'd insist on adding more florals,more sandalwood and benzoin,more rum

it opens with a detectable rum note for me,blended with passionfruit,like a tropical very sweet,and fruity drink,and I find it really likable.. However, I think that it’s important to have maybe one or two fragrances that turn into light skin scents for intimates moments. This perfume will fool him or her into thinking that your scent is coming from within. Answer: Now this is up to personal preference, but I would say the ones with the best scent are Rogue Love and Rihanna Nude. Rihanna Perfume Guide: Final Thoughts The dry-down unleashes a decadent musky base, supported by earthy patchouli and hints of wood. This fragrance settles to a beautiful ylang-ylang scent that does not overpower thanks to fresh citrus and berries. Much better than rebelle line. However, my disclaimer is that it’s winter where i am, and in summer I don’t get the same distance out if these scents. Summer seems to cheapen celeb scents in my skin.Dry down unleashes roasted coffee notes that work so well with the cacao. Intoxicating patchouli injects hints of dirty, earthy/musk that keep catching your nose, drawing you in for more. This scent settles into a smooth and rich cacao/coffee combo with spiced ginger, and light fruits underpinned with patchouli. Daring, sexy, and truly memorable, Reb’l Fleur is as much in tune with Barbados-born Rihanna’s roots as it is with the glamour of her present life in New York City.” RiRi to me is best when first sprayed, when the big explosion of potent freshness is delivered by the alcohol. Although I'm not much of a drinker, I do like rum, and the rum note is at its most potent here. It's the note that made me curious about trying RiRi, and it does not disappoint. Sweetness now surrounds- a wonderful juicy, fruity vanilla sweetness. There is something sharp lurking *very* distantly, possibly the cassis, that imposes a tiny bit of an edge so the sweetness does not smother. RiRi is quite sweet. I reach for it when I want sweet; simple, satisfying, uncomplicated sweet. It's like knowing there is a box of your favorite tropical fruit-chunk popsicles in the freezer, waiting for you. Rogue Loveis definitely more of a daytime scent, ideal for warmer spring, summer months due to its fruits and tropical tones. This is just the type of fragrance I would wear for garden parties, shopping trips, lunches and weekend away.

Launched in 2012, Nude Eau de Parfumremains one of the most popular Rihanna fragrances for the summer. With exotic fruits and pretty florals, this girly scent is easy to wear and just feels good on. Released in 2017, Kiss Eau de Parfum is an alluring fruity floral scent with a twist of vanilla and wood. Fans of this popular Rihanna fragrance have mentioned they receive lots of compliments! And we all love a compliment now and again. With her brands Savage Fenty X, Fenty, Fenty Skin, and Fenty Beauty, Rihanna has now reached millionaire status. Adored by fans all over the globe it’s no wonder her perfumes were a commercial success. But Who is She?

Our Audience

Authority to prescribe an Authority medicine is granted for specific indications and/or for certain patient circumstances. Authority may be obtained by telephone to Medicare Australia (known as "phone approval") or in writing from an authorised delegate of the Minister for Health. Sweet fruity florals are my absolute favorites, and this is just that. It is the perfect perfume for me, and the scent to me is like eating a comfort food, just that warm fuzzy feeling. The opening of this scent is a tantalisingly deep and playful plum note with light berries and peach. Just like the original scent, sweet coconut in the heart soon takes centre stage, with floral touches of tuberose and other flowers to add balance. I managed to get 5+ hours of performance from this fragrance before it settled into a skin scent. Sillage and projection were very noticeable for the first 3-4 hours, especially the plum and vanilla. The cheeky tuberose gives an almost CH Good Girlvibe at times when it joins the vanilla. That said, wearing this solo makes me feel like this is all top and no base. It's super fun for what it is though and hits the spot if you're feeling fun but can't go anywhere (#quarantine). It's not overly musky and the sandalwood is barely there; which makes it light-hearted and perfect for layering, IMO.

The straight-lined glass bottle gives off a discreet golden glow. I really love the 6 embossed jewels in the bottle’s bottom, and the oversized cap is a fancy finishing touch. Launched in 2010, this fragrance was presented to the US market in 2011. Rihanna Reb’l Fleur was created by Caroline Sabas and Marypierre Julien of Givaudan (noses behind Britney Spears fragrances, Calvin Klein & Gap). Rihanna released this fragrance in 2018 and so far is the last fragrance in her collection. It continues from the theme of the first Reb’l Fleur perfume range that started in 2010 (we will get to Reb’l Fleur soon!). Rihanna like most female celebrities churn out at least one fragrance a year, and who can blame them when you can earn many more millions by simply adding your name to a fragrance. Despite the fact that I have never owned a Rihanna perfume, I did quite enjoy Reb'l Fleur and Rogue for Women, possibly due to the fact that both these releases were quite unique when compared to a majority of the saccharine-sweet celebrity scents on today's market. Designed in the shape of a high heel, it has colorful ribbons wrapped around the bottle and the perfume liquid glows amber.Sweet and simple floral. Great for spring/summer. The RiRi perfume is just simple and fun! The bottle is beautiful. The fragrance is versatile and suitable for any age. Need to reapply after a few hours but still a fun perfume to wear.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop