She's Stronger: Three Hot Female Muscle Stories

She's Stronger: Three Hot Female Muscle Stories

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The catalyst. Could it be a secret lab where mad scientists dream up ways to create superior humans? Whether the change is magical, scientific or extraterrestrial in nature, the catalyst causes the transformation from a normal woman into a muscular goddess. zH8wVv Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch since I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! I am 52 year old and my wife is 27 she was a musclegirl already when we got together but for about 4 years ago she forced me to wrestle her as she told me for fun .i had not a chance agaisnt her she throw me down and got ontop of me . i really struggle and tryed to get her off me but she only laughed and pinned me down to the floor . the thing is when i finely had to submit i saw in her face that all the wrestling had made her hot and we had the best sex after that. she is still working out at the gym and is a buff women today and she still force me to fight her and she has begin to dominate me too. i really love her and i have at last begin to like it even if i really got embarrest in the beginning She developed a routine of going to the gym every morning before school and every afternoon after school. During the weekends, she could be found there even longer. She liked the vacations best, because then she could visit the gym as often as she wanted. Continues to look, and her voice/expression turns from surprise and hurt, to confused interest) “I guess I should be angry that my boyfriend’s been watching these videos but…I’m actually getting kind of turned on watching these ladies…they’re so big and strong…I wish I could be that powerful.”

Surprised and slightly hurt voice/expression) “What? Her forearms are bigger than my whole arm! And look at her guns! Even my boyfriend’s not that big.” Of course, it didn’t occur to me that many of them pretty much starved themselves in a seriously unhealthy way to make weight. One friend employed what she called “the 3 S Rule,” meaning when she was overtaken by hunger pains, she did one of three things instead of eat: sleep, shower, or have sex. When you start gaining strength—and muscles!—there’s something empowering about it: a feeling of progress, of fulfillment, and of pure pride. You walk with you head held a little higher and you feel more confident. Wow, I never knew just how weak I was…and I never knew how good being strong feels!” (a small moan as she flexes) Would love to see my wife wrestling another girl or even a guy. I wonder how many other guys share this fantasy.Trisha was in heaven. She negotiated with her parents and as a result, they allowed her to spend less time on swimming and gymnastics, so she could spend more time in the gym. Their only condition was that her school grades shouldn’t be affected by it. Whether your own personal fears about getting strong and gaining muscle stem around men, or whether they stem from another place, here are several other reasons why being strong and gaining muscle will help your life and happiness. 1. Being Strong and Having Muscle Is Useful

Our aim this year is getting Trish into Maximiliane College. She’ll need an impressive list of extracurricular activities. We’ve planned some before the vacation and the first on the list is the student council. The election next month is only a formality, because everybody knows and likes Trisha. But I think we should really look into her sports schedule, because many important championships…”Not bad,” he said kindly. “To be honest: it is incredibly big for a sixteen-year-old girl. But it is completely outclassed by this baby.” He patted his own bicep. very turned on – with a new intensity in her voice) “I have massive muscles…I can bend pure steel…but that’s not enough…I want more! More power, more muscle. How much farther can I go?” Karen stepped forward. “Everyone who talks about male superiority has been proven wrong today,” she shouted. “Girls rule the world! Is there anyone who dares to challenge our school champion?” Trisha’s life had always consisted of sports and school, but in her senior year there seemed to be time for nothing else. That’s why she and her friends gathered in the gym: they could talk while Trisha was pumping insane amounts of iron. Juanita had a little trouble concentrating on her laptop while Trisha’s muscles were bulging right in front of her. Perfect…he left his crowbar out! I wonder…I hope I’m not expecting too much of myself, but I think these mounds of muscle could let me do some pretty surprising things.” (moan as she pauses to flex her guns)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop