Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Hyaluronic Acid Retinol Cream, Anti Wrinkle Cream, Face Moisturizer, Neck Cream & Dark Spot Remover for Face - Day & Night Cream with Hyaluronic Acid & Retinol, 1.7 oz

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Hyaluronic Acid Retinol Cream, Anti Wrinkle Cream, Face Moisturizer, Neck Cream & Dark Spot Remover for Face - Day & Night Cream with Hyaluronic Acid & Retinol, 1.7 oz

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I’m in my 60s, and I didn’t think that I could turn back the clock, but this cream has proved me wrong.

For retinol beginners, start by using this cream two to three times a week for one to three weeks before using it daily. I felt my face skin protected all the time and didn't get any sunburn(I did not use any other spf protection) I like the bottle a lot,a bit heavy but durable and the tap which kept the cream inside is perfect. Developed with dermatologists, Neutrogena® is a skincare brand, committed to delivering compromise-free solutions that make a real difference. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness. After 4 weeks, I can see my skin looks brighter, my forehead is smoother and my eye area looks healthier.Great UV Protection,deep hydration I took the Neutrogena Retinol Boost with me on holiday and it was amazing having it. I didn't notice any huge difference in my skin but there was no drying of my skin which other retinol products have caused. The first two times I used it I felt a tingling sensation but I read the packaging and it stated this was normal. The cream is moisturising and over using it the past month or so I've seen some great improvements in the look of my skin. I introduced the Neutrogena Retinol by using the serum 2x the first week then 3x a week onwards during nights rather than daily.

In rare cases, the packaging may be updated by the brand without warning, or the language might differ from the one you see presented. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. My skin feels rejuvenated and the fine lines seem less noticeable, leaving my skin feeling revitalised! Great cream, definite results Really enjoyed using this cream, I only used it 3 times a week for the first 2 weeks as was worried about how my face would react to the retinol. I do use retinol however I still did not use this serum every day at first, it is always best to build up a tolerance.

Retinol Rescue Having used this product for the last month, I can honestly say there has been a difference in my skin tone and texture. Water, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, glycerin, dimethicone, ppg-15 stearyl ether, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, butylene glycol, glyceryl behenate, ceteareth-20, isohexadecane, dimethicone crosspolymer, cyclopentasiloxane, cellulose, sodium polyacrylate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP crosspolymer, polyacrylamide, fragrance, C13-14 isoparaffin, chlorphenesin, polysorbate 20, hydrolyzed myrtus communis leaf extract, retinol, bht, sodium hyaluronate, disodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide, laureth-7, ascorbic acid. My results after a month have seen the acne lessen to the point I have one spot scar left, and the overall complexion of my skin is more even but not totally fixed as of yet.

I wouldn't say I noticed a difference in pigmentation however it does state that you need to allow 8 weeks to see a difference. Maybe it was because I was trying it for the first time at the wrong time of year, in the summer and when I was spending a lot more time outside in the sun than normal, but it felt like it made my skin a lot more sensitive and prone to damage from the sun. I also really like that the packaging has a pump dispenser as it makes using the cream easy and mess free and your always using the same amount preventing waste of the product. Neutrogena Retinol Boost Eye Cream (15ml) is a fragrance-free eye cream that effectively nourishes the skin around the delicate eye area, preventing and correcting multiple visible signs of ageing. Every morning and night, apply two pumps of the cream in the palms of the hands and gently massage over the face and neck.Retinol takes even up to 6 months to see results and after 4 weeks it's hard to say however I would definitely add it permanently to my routine.

When applying it absorbs really well and leaves the skin feeling nourished and hydrated but doesn’t leave a thick layer on the skin. Enriched with Moisturizer 2x concentrated formula with antioxidant rich vitamin C so skin not only allowed purely but is also supplied with moisture, soft and radiant. To sum up, this cream visibly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, and skin texture. Great retinol product I have received neutrogina retinol boost from home tester club to try i have been using it for 6 weeks now.Our innovative, well-tolerated formula contains:- Pure Retinol, a dermatologist-proven form of Vitamin A. Powered by retinol, a vitamin A derivative, the day cream helps to improve the look of tone and texture, while myrtus plant extract and hyaluronic acid hydrate and visibly plump the skin.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop