The Gilded Tarot (Boxset includes 78 card Tarot deck)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Empress 3— “Come here and give me a hug.” Fertility, abundance, nurturing, childbirth, motherhood. Prosperity, growth, fruition. Good outlook for marriage and relationships. Gardening, farming, cultivation.

The Ultimate Guide to Tarot: A Beginner’s Guide to the Cards, Spreads, and Revealing the Mystery of the Tarot by Liz Dean The Cups Suit: The Cups are associated with emotions, relationships, and creativity. In a reading, they may represent love, happiness, or emotional growth. The Ace of Cups represents new beginnings or opportunities for emotional fulfillment. The Ten of Cups represents a happy family life or emotional harmony. The Court Cards in the Cups Suit often represent people in the querent’s life who embody emotional qualities.

I am still a little miffed the Gilded Tarot cards are really thin, I would say thin cardboard. I guess time will tell on the longevity of these cards. Remember that trusting your intuition is a skill that takes practice, so don’t get discouraged if it doesn’t come naturally at first. The more you read tarot, the more you’ll develop your intuitive abilities.

Judgment 20— “Heads up!” A call to action, something you must do. Be accountable; responsible. Change of career or lifestyle. The Star: The Star is a symbol of hope, inspiration, and renewal. This card encourages us to have faith in the universe and hold onto our dreams and aspirations.Knight of Pentacles– A hard worker. A quiet man; “Still waters run deep”. Trustworthy and reliable. Keeps his feelings hidden unless he is 100% comfortable. Good marriage material but slow to commit. Remember, learning Tarot is a journey, and it takes time and practice to develop your skills. Don’t be afraid to experiment and try different methods to find what works best for you. Above all, trust your intuition and have fun with it! Conclusion The illustrations have been recolored to great effect and it presents some innovative ideas with his treatment of the Pips and Court cards. The Moon: The Moon represents the subconscious, intuition, and the mysteries of the night. This card reminds us to trust our intuition and navigate the unknown with awareness and intuition.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop