LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean 4184: Black Pearl

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean 4184: Black Pearl

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I know first hand experience that it’s very difficult to photograph a black model, and they did a fine job of it (of course, they’ve mastered the art) but why make all the box so dark? And although the Black Pearl has been sunk three times and failed to be destroyed, please note that this model does not float. Like I said though it can be fixed with moving the button piece on the end of the rope piece further up on the grey 4x1 flat piece on the upper mast. This is a large acrylic display case designed for LEGO ® Disney 4184 Black Pearl ship from Pirates of the Caribbean. Now built is great looking and impressive good value for the money as Lego is expensive, There was one piece missing from the set so contacted Lego on there web site and it was replaced with in days.

Features large black sails, firing cannons, pirate flag, anchor and turning helm Also includes opening cabin with detailed interior Cast the anchor! Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We don't claim any ownership on their stuff that we feature on this site, just copyright on our words and self-made videos.Connor was impressed at the stage where we had to flip over the hull to put the 2×2 round boat bottoms on that the hull laid flat on the table. BrickEconomy, the BrickEconomy logo and all content not covered by The LEGO Group's copyright is, unless otherwise stated, ©2024 BrickEconomy.

With swords, pistol, telescope, and compass accessories in hand, you can pit Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Davy Jones, Joshamee Gibbs, Maccus, and Bootstrap Bill against the ghostliest of enemies. The set develops fine motor movement, and spatial awareness in the building - and massively builds confidence in the achievement of having completed it. and also the displayability and playability of the item is pretty cool - this will definitely one of the most popular items on my soon to be constructed Lego Collection shelf.Cons: the Black Pearl has easement for 6 Cannons - yet the set comes with 2 (Fully functioning cannons- watch your eyes! I had lots of fun assembling it 1 bag after the other - next thing I know I have sat around 2 hours and I have already finished the boat. I didn't compare the two because I did not want to turn the review into me ranting about lack of cannons and details etc. Davy belongs aboard his own ship, the Flying Dutchman (which hopefully will come to the POTC line someday as well).

LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure and the brick and knob configurations are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site. Some of us ‘ship-lovers’ could go a step further and use those paper templates to produce a set of real nice cotton sails. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Today, the accumulated number of the Pearl MOCs worldwide is staggering, and in this review we will investigate a notable design by the builder BrickMOCBay.For you know when you see a ghost ship, a trouble is on the horizon… in other words, Undead Pirates! The hammerhead piece is also printed and I look forward to seeing some creative uses for this new part. To make matters worse, the Pearl was released just a year after the 10210 Imperial Flagship, a formidable vessel which capture hearts with a fantastic design and a whopping 1664 piece count – a record for its time, and in contrast more than double of the Pearl. Connor’s only complaint was the eyes, which he thought were a bit too ‘zombie’ and I had to agree.

While the Queen Anne’s Revenge was a pretty cool ship, where was the Black Pearl, Captain Jack Sparrow’s beloved ship? This figure was an instant classic from the moment it first appeared in prototype form at Comic Con in 2010. Connor was impressed that the claw is able to grasp standard rod parts and was sure to test this capability as soon as the figure was complete. He is also a member of the Playwell-Bricks designer team, a group of highly talented individuals who design and produce incredible projects of all shapes and sizes at the clients request.Disclaimer: BrickLink does not guarantee an inventory to be correct and therefore an inventory should be only used as a guide. It was shortly revived in 2017 with the release of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mean Tell No Tales. After reporting the problem it was promptly sent and delivered 8 days later, free of charge with a sincere apology. Recommendation: If you like boats, if you like Jack Sparrow, if you like pirates, if you like to build stuff, if you like coolness, if you like LEGOS, then get this set - NOW! It includes Jack Sparrow, Davy Jones, Joshamee Gibbs, Will Turner, Maccus, and Bootstrap Bill Turner minifigures.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop